|Hardwell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hardwell is a Dutch DJ, record producer, and remixer who was voted the world’s number one DJ by DJ Mag in both 2013 and 2014. Best known for his sets at music festivals including Ultra Music Festival, Sunburn, and Tomorrowland, he founded the record label Revealed Recordings in 2010. Over the years, he has released multiple albums and tracks like United We Are, The Story of Hardwell, Creatures of the Night (with Austin Mahone), Party Till the Daylight, Gate 76 (ft. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano), Twilight Zone, Blue Magic (with R3hab), Move It 2 the Drum (with Chuckie ft. MC Ambush), Encoded, Zero 76 (with Tiësto), Spaceman, Call Me a Spaceman (ft. Mitch Crown), Apollo (ft. Amba Shepherd), Everybody Is in the Place, Dare You (ft. Matthew Koma), Never Say Goodbye (with Dyro ft. Bright Lights), Eclipse, Don’t Stop the Madness (with W&W ft. Fatman Scoop), Follow Me (ft. Jason Derulo), Off the Hook (with Armin van Buuren), Hollywood (with Afrojack), Live the Night (with W&W ft. Lil Jon), No Holding Back (ft. Craig David), Wake Up Call, Thinking About You (ft. Jay Sean), Make The World Ours, Power (with KSHMR), Who’s in the House, The Underground (with Timmy Trumpet), How You Love Me (ft. Conor Maynard and Snoop Dogg), I’m Not Sorry (with Mike Williams), and Into the Unknown. Harwell announced an indefinite hiatus from touring on September 7, 2018, and later returned to the EDM scene on March 27, 2022, by closing out Ultra Miami’s main stage.
Robbert van de Corput
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
After completing his primary school, Hardwell enrolled in a music-oriented school and then joined the Rock Academy. But after just under a year in Rock Academy, he quit school and followed his music career.
DJ, Record Producer, Remixer
- Father – Cor van de Corput
- Mother – Anneke van de Corput
Hardwell has been managed by –
- Urban Rebel PR (Press-related matters)
- Anna Agency B.V. (Booking purposes)
- Sorted Management, Music Artist Management Company, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Electro House, Future Bass, Tech House, Dutch House, Big Room House, Progressive House, Trap, Hardstyle, Future House, Dance-pop, Techno
Digital Audio Workstation, Keyboards, Mixer, Piano
- Revealed Recordings
- Musical Freedom
- Ultra Music
- Mainstage Music
- Epic Amsterdam
- Sony Music
- Armada Music
- Spinnin’ Records
His net worth has been $23 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hardwell has dated –
- Yanicke Agnes (2014-2016) – Hardwell started going out with event manager Yanicke Agnes in the year 2014 after they met at a bar in his hometown of Breda in 2013. The duo went out for a while before calling it quits in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dutch ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Clean shaved face
- Hardwell collaborated with the AXE Apollo campaign to kick off his World Tour in 2013.
- He launched his first fragrance ECLIPSE during the Amsterdam Dance Event on October 20, 2017.
Best Known For
- Headlining some of the most prestigious and crowd-pleasing music festivals of the world, such as Creamfields, Electric Zoo Festival, Electric Daisy Carnival, Nature One, Ultra Music Festival, Sunburn, and Tomorrowland
- The documentary film I Am Hardwell, that captures his career path leading to his success at an early age. The film was released in January 2014. It was directed by Robin Piree who followed him for two and a half years.
- His popular dance hit bootleg of 2009, Show Me Love Be. The song is a mash-up of Show Me Love by Robin S and the instrumental track Be by Steve Angello & Laidback Luke.
On January 23, 2015, Hardwell released his debut studio album United We Are under the label Cloud 9 Music, Revealed Recordings, Sony Music, and Ultra Music. The album has 14 tracks.
Hardwell was first seen as himself in the romantic comedy film Verliefd op Ibiza in 2013.
Hardwell Favorite Things
- City – Breda
- Meal – Steak
- Song – Franky Rizardo remix of Cola by CamelPhat and Elderbrook
- Clothing Item – Black T-shirt
Source – Pressreader
- He started playing piano at the age of 4 and played it for 12 years.
- DJ Hardwell studied classical and jazz at a music school.
- Hardwell also took lessons in Judo.
- He got a label signed at the age of 13 and started touring at the age of 14.
- He has a pug named Jäger.
- Hardwell had to take his parents to clubs around the Netherlands when he started DJing, at the ages of 14-18 years, because he was underaged to enter a club on his own.
- Superstar DJ Tiesto has acted as his mentor.
- He was voted as the World’s No. 1 DJ in 2013 and in 2014 by DJ Mag.
- He hates cilantro.
- Hardwell loves video games and is a big Nintendo fan. He is obsessed with Super Mario Bros.
- He loves spending time with his friends. His friends too, travel between continents to attend his shows.
- In 2010, he founded his own record label, Revealed Recordings, which served as a launchpad for young talents.
- On December 13, 2015, a free concert titled The Biggest Guestlist was organized by Hardwell in Mumbai, to provide a better education for children from poor backgrounds in cooperation with the United We Are Foundation and Guestlist events. All the proceeds of the festival and that of the fans of the Magic Bus Charity Project were donated to the cause.
Featured Image by Mox / Flickr / CC BY-2.0