|Yoon Se-ah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoon Se-ah is a South Korean actress who is best known for her appearance in various TV shows including City Hall (2009), Wife Returns (2009), A Gentleman’s Dignity (2012), and Sky Castle (2018). Se-ah has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 450k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
김보영 (In English Kim Bo Young)
Daegu, South Korea
According to sources, Se-ah attended the Yong In University, where she studied theatre and film.
Se-ah is represented by Ace Factory and L&Holdings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Se-ah has dated –
- Kim Byung-chul (2019)
- Julien kang
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
- Thin eyebrows
- Triangular face shape
- Almond eyes
Yoon Se-ah Facts
- She was brought up in South Korea.
- Se-ah got her big break after being cast as Min Seo-hyun on Wife Returns in 2009.
- Se-ah made her debut TV show appearance as a series regular in the role of Hye-joo Kim in Lovers in Prague in 2005.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Kang So-yeon in Blood Rain in 2005.
- On season 4 of the reality show, We Got Married, Se-ah was coupled with the Korean-French-Canadian model and actor Julien Kang. The two were seen together on the show from August 18, 2012, to March 2, 2013.
- As of February 2020, she has been nominated for 4 SBS Drama Awards out of which she won 2 of them.
- In the past, she was rumored to have had plastics surgery.
- She loves to cook in her free time and is a non-vegetarian.
- Se-ah is very health-conscious and works out every day. She also shares her workout routines on her Instagram account.
- She is an animal lover and adores her pet dog.
Featured Image By WomenSense TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0