|Austin Felt Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1998|
Austin Felt is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who became popular with his lip-sync videos and comedic clips on his account named austinxfelt earning more than 3 million followers on the platform. He has uploaded more than 900 clips there and has earned more than 28 million heart emojis. He also has a YouTube channel, which he started in 2016, where he uploads vlogs, reaction videos, pranks, and Q&A videos, and has more than 30k subscribers on the platform. Austin often collaborates with his younger brother, Jackson Felt, who is also a TikTok star.
Florida, United States
Florida, United States
Austin has completed his primary and secondary education from local schools in his native state of Florida. He has revealed on social media that he holds a degree in graphic designing and web development.
Social Media Influencer, TikTok Star
- Siblings – Jackson Felt (Younger Brother) (TikTok Star), Greyson Felt (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair light blonde.
- Left-arm and shoulder covered in tattoos
- Tattooed chest
- Wears a bracelet on his left wrist
- Wears ear studs
Austin Felt Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Sitcom – Blue Mountain State (2010-2011)
- Social Media App – YouTube
- Social Media Star – Shane Dawson
- YouTubers – Logan Paul, Jimmy Donaldson a.k.a. MrBeast
- Song – Rumors (2017) by Neffex
- Dishes – Spaghetti with Meatballs, Prime rib with horseradish sauce
- Fast Food – Tacos
- Animal – Tiger
- Pet – Dogs
- Car Brand – Tesla
- TikTok Personality – itsyagirljooo
- Restaurant Chain – Tijuana Flats
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Austin Felt Facts
- He also has a presence on platforms like Twitter and Twitch. He regularly does live streams on the latter. Austin also started an Instagram account in July 2017 and has amassed more than 250k followers, although he does not post regularly there.
- Austin has coined a special term for his loyal fanbase. He calls them the ‘Felt Nation.’
- For his prolific comedic content on TikTok, he has earned the precious badge of ‘Crowned Muser’. He often posts his TikTok clips on his YouTube channel.
- He also owns a line of merchandise, created in collaboration with BHN Apparel, that he sells online via his website. His collection includes T-shirts, beanies, sweatshirts, hoodies, and phone cases which are available in a range of colors – red, white, pink, black, and gray.
- In a YouTube video, he has revealed that he was inspired to start a TikTok page after attending a creators’ event. He had gone there only to accompany his younger brother who was just 15 years old then and could not fly alone.
- He is a music enthusiast, can play the guitar, watches a lot of nature-related documentaries online, and aims to travel the world with his earnings as a social media influencer.
- In a social media post, Austin named social media star Shane Dawson as his inspiration for starting a YouTube channel. He would often watch his skits and get motivated to do something similar in the sphere of social media.
- His biggest pet peeve is people addressing him as ‘Bud’ or ‘Buddy’. This began when he first started working and his boss would refer to him as ‘Buddy’. He also has an irrational fear of spiders.
- Austin is fluent in ASL (American Sign Language).
Featured Image by Austin Felt / Instagram