|Camila Cabello Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Camila Cabello is a Cuban singer, songwriter, actress, voiceover artist, and director who initially gained fame as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony which has released albums and tracks like Reflection, Work from Home (featuring Ty Dolla $ign), and Worth It (featuring Kid Ink). Moreover, she has also succeeded as a solo artist and has released popular songs like Havana (featuring Young Thug), Señorita (with Shawn Mendes), My Oh My (featuring DaBaby), and Never Be the Same.
Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Mila, Camz, Kaki, Cami
Cojímar, Havana, Cuba
Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Camila has gone to Miami Palmetto High School in Florida but she dropped out when in 9th grade (in the 2012-2013 year) to focus on her singing career.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Director, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Alejandro Cabello
- Mother – Sinuhe Cabello
- Siblings – Sofia Cabello (Younger Sister)
- Others – Mercedes Rodríguez (Maternal Grandmother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
Pop, Dance, R&B
Syco Music, Epic Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Cabello has dated –
- Austin Mahone (2013; 2014) – The two singers were RUMORed to have had a fling in September 2013, when Austin was found tweeting about Cabello on Twitter. On November 5, 2014, Camila confirmed to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens: Live about her dating relationship with Austin. They again started dating in August 2014. On November 24, 2014, Cabello revealed to 96.1 KISSFM that she and Austin have split up.
- Michael Clifford (2015) – In the summer of 2015, 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist Michael Clifford and Camila were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other when they were spotted together at The Nice Guy restaurant. It was revealed by Sun.
- Matthew Hussey (2018-2019) – In January 2018, Camila commenced dating writer, dating coach, and YouTuber Matthew Hussey. In February, they were seen on a holiday together in Mexico. Their public appearance was very rare but in February 2019, they were seen walking out of ArcLight Cinemas. In June 2019, the couple separated.
- Shawn Mendes (2019-2021; 2023) – In July 2019, singers Shawn Mendes and Camila were seen kissing each other publicly. Before that, they were seen spending the 4th of July together. They had released the song together titled “Señorita” in June 2019 and after that, they had been getting linked together romantically. After dating for almost 2 years, the couple confirmed their breakup through social media in November 2021. In April 2023, it was rumored that Shawn and Camila had rekindled their romance after they were spotted kissing while attending the 2023 Coachella Music Festival. In June 2023, they called it quits for the second time.
- Austin Kevitch (2022-2023) – In August 2022, Camila’s relationship with Austin Kevitch first came into the spotlight after they were spotted together in Los Angeles. Austin is the CEO and co-founder of the dating app, The Lox Club. In February 2023, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
- Rauw Alejandro (2023) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side, while she is of Mexican descent on her father’s side.
She is either ‘bis*xual’ or ‘straight’.
Large bow in her hair
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Camila wears a shoe of size 6.5 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK).
Her ex-band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsements include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), and Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Barbie doll.
Best Known For
Being an ex-member of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Camila released debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013, via Epic and Syco Music.
The EP charted at #6 in the U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
First TV Show
In 2012, she participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group consisting of five members was formed.
Camila Cabello Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
Camila Cabello Facts
- With her parents, she moved to the US at the age of 6.
- Till 5 years of age, she had lived in Cuba and Mexico.
- Camila likes to make a lot of jokes.
- She listed to Latin singers like Alejandro Fernandez and Celia Cruz while growing up.
- She uses her middle name “Camila Cabello” and so likes to be called by that name, instead of Karla.
- Camila and other Fifth Harmony band members credit artists such as Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Destiny’s Child, Whitney Houston, and Spice Girls as their musical influences.
- She has such a voice which gave the band a “raw edge”.
- Camila likes books more than movies.
- She loves cold turkey.
- Fifth Harmony’s (her ex-band) fans are called “Harmonizers”.
- She was tried to hook with 5 Seconds of Summer’s Michael Clifford by One Direction‘s Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
- On YouTube, she did a cover of “Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato.
- Cabello is the only member of the group, whose audition and boot camp performance (from The X Factor) was not shown on TV due to copyright issues.
- For her 18th birthday, Taylor Swift threw her a surprise birthday party.
- If she weren’t into singing, she would have been a dentist instead.
- She has struggled with anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder and once said, “Don’t let fear trick you into thinking life is anything but beautiful. Be brave and get hurt and get back up and find the guts to be brave again.”
- She left the Fifth Harmony band in December 2016.
- Her song Señorita (with Shawn Mendes) was nominated at the 2020 Grammy Awards in the “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” category.
- Camila has dogs named – Thunder and Tarzan (a Golden Retriever). Camila introduced Tarzan to her Instagram family in November 2020.
- Camila was the 9th most streamed female artist on Spotify in 2020. Billie Eilish was the most streamed.
- In March 2021, Shawn Mendes and Camila’s home in Los Angeles was broken into and it was later revealed that the suspects had stolen Shawn’s Mercedes G-Wagon. In April 2021, the luxury SUV was recovered and returned to Shawn.
- In 2014, she had revealed about getting her driver’s license. That didn’t happen at that time. Later, in May 2021, she was seen getting a driving lesson on a red Honda Fit car in the Miami neighborhood.
- In July 2021, Camila released her new single titled Don’t Go Yet.
- Before Camila’s first date with Shawn Mendes, she was so nervous that she had 2 tequila shots and sang Defying Gravity over and over again.
- She had attended her first Met Gala event in 2021.
- In October 2021, she earned a “Diamond single” award by the RIAA Gold & Platinum Awards. With this, she became the first Hispanic female singer to receive the honor.
- In collaboration with Tainy and Myke Towers, she had released a new song Oh Na Na in October 2021.
- In November 2021, Camila had listed her Los Angeles-based 3,570-square-foot home for $3.95 million. She had initially purchased the property for $3.375 million in April 2019. In December 2021, it was revealed that she had sold the LA home for $4.3 million.
- In March 2022, Camila and Ed Sheeran teamed up for a new song titled Bam Bam. The song was featured in Camila‘s studio album, Familia, which was later released in April 2022.Camila w
- In April 2022, Camila teamed up with Willow Smith for a new song titled Psychofreak.
- In April 2022, Camila was honored with the “Premio Orgullo” prize at the 2022 Hispanic Federation Gala.
- In May 2022, she teamed up with Maria Becerra for the music video of her new song titled Hasta Los Dientes.
- In July 2022, Camila announced through a TikTok video that she had tested positive for COVID-19.
- In July 2022, Camila teamed up with Stromae for a new song titled Mon Amour.
- In July 2023, Camila was honored with the “Agent of Change” award during the 2023 Premios Juventud Awards.