|DaBaby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1991|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
DaBaby is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is known for having released a number of songs, mixtapes, and albums such as Baby Talk, Baby on Baby, Kirk, Billion Dollar Baby, and Back on My Baby Jesus Sh*t. He has succeeded greatly in his career and has also accrued a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on Facebook, more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Jonathan Lyndale Kirk
DaBaby, Baby Jesus
Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
DaBaby studied at Vance High School which is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and graduated in the year 2010.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
He is managed by Daud Carter.
Hip Hop, Hardcore Hip Hop
Billion Dollar Baby, Interscope Records, South Coast Music Group
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DaBaby fathers a son and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Sports a mustache
- Multiple tattoos
- After spending his initial years in Cleveland, Ohio, he later shifted to Charlotte, North Carolina in 1999.
- He started his career under the pseudonym ‘Baby Jesus’.
- The first mixtape released by DaBaby was titled Nonfiction.
- He released his first studio album, Baby on Baby, on March 1, 2019, via South Coast Music Group and Interscope Records and it included songs such as Taking It Out, Deal Wit It, Suge, Carpet Burn, Baby Sitter, Walker Texas Ranger, Backend, Best Friend, and others.
- The album, Baby on Baby, also featured several celebrated artists like Rich the Kid, Offset, Rich Homie Quan, and Stunna 4 Vegas and it was ranked at number #3 in the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #7 in the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #27 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart. Moreover, the album was certified ‘Gold’ by the United States (RIAA) as well.
- DaBaby’s father passed away sometime after the release of his debut studio album.
- On September 27, 2019, he released his 2nd studio album, Kirk, via Billion Dollar Baby and Interscope Records and it topped the US Billboard 200 chart while it was also ranked at number #2 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #11 in Australian Albums (ARIA) chart as well as Norwegian Albums (VG-lista) chart, at number #15 in the Dutch Albums (Album Top 100) chart, and at number #24 in the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
- Kirk comprised of songs such as Pop Star, Prolly Heard, Raw Shit, Intro, Off the Rip, There He Go, and Gospel and the album also featured a couple of popular artists like Chance the Rapper, Nicki Minaj, YK Osiris, Gucci Mane, Moneybagg Yo, Lil Baby, Kevin Gates, Migos, and Stunna 4 Vegas.
- DaBaby has also been involved in an incident that took place in Huntersville, North Carolina and resulted in the death of a 19-year old man.
Featured Image by DaBaby / Instagram