|JoJo Siwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 2003|
JoJo Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality who has emerged as one of the most prominent influencers of her generation and has gained a huge fan base on her “Its JoJo Siwa” YouTube channel. Moreover, the artist has also released several tracks and extended plays which include the likes of Kid in a Candy Store, Boomerang, D.R.E.A.M. The Music, Celebrate, JoJo’s Rockin’ Christmas, Only Getting Better, Hold the Drama, Every Girl’s a Super Girl, and Nonstop. In 2020, she was included in Time‘s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Joelle Joanie Siwa
JoJo, JoJo with the big bow
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has been homeschooled due to her busy schedule in dancing.
Dancer, singer, TV personality, model, YouTuber
- Father – Dr. Tom Siwa (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Jessalynn Siwa (née Jessalyn Lombardi), (Professional Dance Instructor)
- Siblings – Jayden Siwa (Older Brother) (Vlogger)
- Others – Ronald J. Siwa (Paternal Grandfather), Joan G. Potkowski (Paternal Grandmother), Kim N. Lombardi (Maternal Grandfather), Kathy Ann Junk (Maternal Grandmother), Jada (Cousin), Miley (Cousin), Tessa (Cousin), Jack (Cousin), Taylor (Cousin), Izabel (Cousin), Journey (Cousin)
She has been repped by MSA.
Pop, Music, Dance, Electronic Dance Pop
She is also practicing piano.
JoJo Siwa Entertainment, ViacomCBS International
In December 2023, JoJo’s net worth was over $20 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
JoJo Siwa has dated –
- MattyB – The singers MattyB and JoJo were romantically linked to each other in the past.
- Mark Bontempo (2020) – For nearly 3 months in 2020, JoJo was linked with TikTok star Mark Bontempo. In November 2020, JoJo revealed that they had broken up. However, they still remained friends. During their time together, they had gone to Taco Bell like 450 times and never fought.
- Kylie Prew – In February 2021, during an interview given at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, she revealed that she had a girlfriend at that time who was supportive of JoJo’s decision of coming out. Later, she revealed the name of her girlfriend, Kylie Prew. In September 2021, JoJo made her first red carpet appearance with Kylie during the premiere of The J Team. By October 2021, the couple had separated, within a year of making the relationship public. In April 2022, she sparked reconciliation rumors. Later, in May 2022, JoJo confirmed that she and Kylie were back together. However, in August 2022, it was revealed that they had again broken up.
- Katie Mills (2021) – In December 2021, JoJo was rumored to be dating TikTok star, Katie Mills. She was seen in multiple TikTok videos posted by Katie online in the month of December 2021.
- In March 2022, during an appearance on the Rachel Uncensored podcast, JoJo revealed that she was not single and was in a relationship.
- Avery Cyrus (2022) – In September 2022, JoJo seemingly confirmed her relationship with content creator Avery Cyrus by posting a TikTok video with her. Later that month, they made their red carpet debut at the opening of Jagged Little Pill which was held at Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles. In October 2022, in a YouTube video, JoJo revealed that during a trip to Disney World, Avery asked her to be her girlfriend with a sign that read “JoJo be my GF?”. In December 2022, the couple confirmed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish descent on her father’s side and has German, Luxembourgish, and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has naturally brown hair color but her mom dyes her hair blonde.
She reportedly came out as ‘Gay’ in January 2021 by wearing a t-shirt gifted by her cousin. However, when asked about her label, she stated that she is not labeling her sexuality as she “doesn’t really know this answer”.
- Wears big hair bows
- Wide smile
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Siwa has intelligently used her social media presence to advertise products including Sol de Janeiro, etc.
Best Known For
Competing at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and appearing in the reality television series Dance Moms as a dancer
As a Singer
As a singer, she released her first single “Boomerang” in 2016. It received more than 16 million views in just 2 weeks on YouTube and was certified as “Gold”.
Later in 2017, she released “Kid in a Candy Store”.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in Lifetime’s dance reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant. She finished 5th in 10 episodes.
Being a dancer, she dances to keep herself in shape.
JoJo Siwa Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Dance Tricks – Turns and leaps
- Place in LA – Disneyland
- School Subject – Spelling
- Color – Pink
- Singers – Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Meghan Trainor
- TV Shows – Grey’s Anatomy, Stranger Things, Game Shakersfv, Dance Moms, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
- YouTuber – Jake Paul
JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo’s professional career started in 2013.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo’s interest in dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- JoJo first started with learning hip-hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- At 2, she had her first solo dance performance.
- With Tilt Dancewear, she launched her own dancewear collection in 2014.
- She was born on May 19 while her older brother Jayden was born on May 20.
- She has been seen in numerous music videos such as “Turn Up The Track” by MattyB in 2015, “Big Bows” by Addison LaFountain in 2015, “Princess” in Belles & Whistles in 2014.
- In 2019, she provided vocals to the character of Jay and Kira in the computer-animated comedy film, The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- JoJo has been included in the list of 100 Most Influential People of 2020 by TIME Magazine.
- In November 2020, JoJo released a new music video It’s Christmas Now! which is from her Christmas EP.
- In December 2020, JoJo revealed that her entire family including her mom, dad, brother, and even herself had earlier suffered from coronavirus but they got recovered with time. During the coronavirus, she lost her sense of smell and taste, had shortness of breath, headache, and even tiredness.
- In December 2020, she starred in a music video ‘I Believe In Santa’ which is a Christmas song by Meghan Trainor.
- In December 2020, JoJo partnered with Make-A-Wish and Macy’s to fulfill the wish of a 5-year-old girl, Ainarah who was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder. JoJo gave her a matching bracelet and talked with her on a video call.
- Over the years, she has won several accolades including the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for “Favorite Viral Music Artist”, “Favorite Musical YouTube Creator”, and “Favorite Social Music Star”.
- In January 2021, JoJo was involved in a board game controversy wherein her face and name were used to sell a board game that had truth or dare cards. The questions on those cards were deemed inappropriate by the fans which led JoJo to stop selling that game immediately in the outlets.
- In February 2021, rapper DaBaby released a diss track titled Beatbox Freestyle, dissing JoJo. However, he later tweeted to reveal that it was not a diss track, in fact, his play of words.
- In August 2021, JoJo had released a new song Dance Through The Day which is from the musical movie The J Team.
- In September 2021, JoJo had participated in season 30 of the dance competition show Dancing With The Stars. Consequently, she became the first contestant on the show to have a same-sex dance partner. She was partnered with Jenna Johnson.
- In September 2021, Nickelodeon stopped JoJo to perform any of her original songs from the movie The J Team (2021) in her tour, Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, which was scheduled to be held in January 2022.
- In October 2021, JoJo was honored with the “Rising Music Star” award at the 2021 Women’s Image Awards.
- In 2021, JoJo revealed that she had a celebrity crush on TikTok star Olivia Ponton. She also has a celebrity crush on Zendaya.
- She was included in the 2022 list of Forbes 30 Under 30.
- In December 2021, she received a check of $100,000 from Meghan Trainor for her charity JoJo Siwa Childhood Cancer Foundation.
- During 2022 GLSEN Respect Awards, JoJo was honored with the “Gamechanger Award”.
- In May 2023, JoJo launched her pride merch collection.
- In May 2023, JoJo’s house in Los Angeles was burglarized by armed robbers.
- In 2023, JoJo got her first tattoo. She got the number “1031″ tattooed behind her ear.
Featured Image by JoJo Siwa / Wikia / CC BY-SA 4.0