|JoJo Siwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 2003|
JoJo Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality who has emerged as one of the most prominent influencers of her generation and has gained a huge fan base on her “Its JoJo Siwa” YouTube channel. Moreover, the artist has also released several tracks and extended plays which include the likes of Kid in a Candy Store, Boomerang, D.R.E.A.M. The Music, Celebrate, JoJo’s Rockin’ Christmas, Only Getting Better, Hold the Drama, Every Girl’s a Super Girl, and Nonstop. In 2020, she was included in Time‘s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Joelle Joanie Siwa
JoJo, JoJo with the big bow
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has been homeschooled due to her busy schedule in dancing.
Dancer, singer, TV personality, model, YouTuber
- Father – Dr. Tom Siwa (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Jessalynn Siwa (née Jessalyn Lombardi), (Professional Dance Instructor)
- Siblings – Jayden Siwa (Older Brother) (Vlogger)
- Others – Ronald J. Siwa (Paternal Grandfather), Joan G. Potkowski (Paternal Grandmother), Kim N. Lombardi (Maternal Grandfather), Kathy Ann Junk (Maternal Grandmother), Jada (Cousin), Miley (Cousin), Tessa (Cousin), Jack (Cousin), Taylor (Cousin), Izabel (Cousin), Journey (Cousin)
She has been repped by MSA.
Pop, Music, Dance, Electronic Dance Pop
She is also practicing piano.
JoJo Siwa Entertainment, ViacomCBS International
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
JoJo Siwa has dated –
- MattyB – The singers MattyB and JoJo were romantically linked to each other in the past.
- Mark Bontempo (2020) – For nearly 3 months in 2020, JoJo was linked with TikTok star Mark Bontempo. In November 2020, JoJo revealed that they had broken up. However, they still remained friends. During their time together, they had gone to Taco Bell like 450 times and never fought.
- Kylie – In February 2021, during an interview given at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, she revealed that she had a girlfriend at that time who was supportive of JoJo’s decision of coming out. Later, she revealed the name of her girlfriend, Kylie.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish descent on her father’s side and has German, Luxembourgish, and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has naturally brown hair color but her mom dyes her hair blonde.
She reportedly came out as ‘Gay’ in January 2021 by wearing a t-shirt gifted by her cousin. However, when asked about her label, she stated that she is not labeling her sexuality as she “doesn’t really know this answer”.
- Wears big hair bows
- Wide smile
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Competing at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and appearing in the reality television series Dance Moms as a dancer
As a Singer
As a singer, she released her first single “Boomerang” in 2016. It received more than 16 million views in just 2 weeks on YouTube and was certified as “Gold”.
Later in 2017, she released “Kid in a Candy Store”.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in Lifetime’s dance reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant. She finished 5th in 10 episodes.
Being a dancer, she dances to keep herself in shape.
JoJo Siwa Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Dance Tricks – Turns and leaps
- Place in LA – Disneyland
- School Subject – Spelling
- Color – Pink
- Singers – Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Meghan Trainor
- TV Shows – Grey’s Anatomy, Stranger Things, Game Shakers, Dance Moms, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
- YouTuber – Jake Paul
JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo’s professional career started in 2013.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo’s interest in dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- JoJo first started with learning hip-hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- At 2, she had her first solo dance performance.
- With Tilt Dancewear, she launched her own dancewear collection in 2014.
- She was born on May 19 while her older brother Jayden was born on May 20.
- She has been seen in numerous music videos such as “Turn Up The Track” by MattyB in 2015, “Big Bows” by Addison LaFountain in 2015, “Princess” in Belles & Whistles in 2014.
- In 2019, she provided vocals to the character of Jay and Kira in the computer-animated comedy film, The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- JoJo has been included in the list of 100 Most Influential People of 2020 by TIME Magazine.
- In November 2020, JoJo released a new music video It’s Christmas Now! which is from her Christmas EP.
- In December 2020, JoJo revealed that her entire family including her mom, dad, brother, and even herself had earlier suffered from coronavirus but they got recovered with time. During the coronavirus, she lost her sense of smell and taste, had shortness of breath, headache, and even tiredness.
- In December 2020, she starred in a music video ‘I Believe In Santa’ which is a Christmas song by Meghan Trainor.
- In December 2020, JoJo partnered with Make-A-Wish and Macy’s to fulfill the wish of a 5-year-old girl, Ainarah who was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder. JoJo gave her a matching bracelet and talked with her on a video call.
- Over the years, she has won several accolades including the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for “Favorite Viral Music Artist”, “Favorite Musical YouTube Creator”, and “Favorite Social Music Star”.
- In January 2021, JoJo was involved in a board game controversy wherein her face and name were used to sell a board game that had truth or dare cards. The questions on those cards were deemed inappropriate by the fans which led JoJo to stop selling that game immediately in the outlets.
- In February 2021, rapper DaBaby released a diss track titled Beatbox Freestyle, dissing JoJo. However, he later tweeted to reveal that it was not a diss track, in fact, his play of words.
Featured Image by JoJo Siwa / Wikia / CC BY-SA 4.0