|Hilaria Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1984|
Hilaria Baldwin is an American business owner, yoga instructor, and author who is known for being the 2nd wife of the well-known American actor, writer, producer, comedian, and political activist, Alec Baldwin.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States and The Hamptons, United States
Hilaria completed her graduation from New York University, majoring in art history and dance.
She has also studied ballet, flamenco, and gymnastics and trained in international Latin ballroom dancing.
Business owner, Yoga instructor, and Author
She has been signed with –
- Jillian Taratunio (PR)
- Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hilaria has dated –
- Alec Baldwin (February 2011-Present) – The 30 Rock actor Alec met The Yoga Vida cofounder Hilaria in 2011 at a restaurant. He approached her immediately, and they started going out. Hilaria revealed that initially, Alec didn’t kiss her for the first six weeks, leading her to believe that probably Alec just wants to be cordial and friendly. She was also apprehensive due to the gaping age difference of 26 years between them. They bought an apartment together when they had dated for barely five months. Alec popped the question, and the couple got engaged and eventually married at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City. The couple renewed their vows in June 2017. They have 5 children together – daughter Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (b. August 2013) and sons Leonardo Ángel Charles Baldwin (b. September 2016), Rafael Thomas Baldwin (b. June 2015), Romeo Alejandro David (b. 2018), and Eduardo Pau Lucas (b. September 2020). Hilaria is also the stepmother to Alec’s daughter and popular model Ireland Baldwin. Also, the couple suffered a miscarriage in 2019 after it was reported on April 4, 2019, that she was expecting her fifth child with husband Alec Baldwin but “likely” suffering a miscarriage as the baby doesn’t develop well. Later, a 20-week scan in November 2019 revealed that the couple had miscarried a baby girl. In March 2021, the couple revealed that they had welcomed their 6th child, a baby girl named Lucia. In March 2022, it was revealed that Hilaria and Alec were expecting their 7th child together, a baby girl. On September 22, 2022, Hilaria gave birth to a daughter named Ilaria Catalina Irena Baldwin. Ilaria weighed 6lbs 13oz at the time of her birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Hilaria Baldwin is of American descent on her father’s side and has Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Her flawless skin
- Hilaria’s athletic and flexible body
Hilaria has endorsed the following brands –
- All Laundry Detergent
- Earth’s Best Organic
Best Known For
- Being the wife of famous actor Alec Baldwin
- Appearing in the news series Extra as a special correspondent in 1994
She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a Yoga Instructor in the 2016 American drama film, Blind, starring Alec Baldwin, Demi Moore, Viva Bianca, Dylan McDermott, and James McCaffrey.
First TV Show
Hilaria made her television show debut as herself on Good Day New York in 2012.
In an interview with Hello!, the American beauty revealed that after welcoming her son in 2015, she had not found the time to work out like she used to previously due to motherhood responsibilities. However, she used to do ballet and jog a few days in the week. The jogging fever eventually caught on with her husband Alec, and he would accompany her too.
Since she is a yoga instructor, she also did yoga and stretching every day which helped increase her flexibility.
Hilaria believes in eating right and in moderation. She followed veganism before her pregnancy with her daughter Carmen, however, to fill the void, she started including fish and eggs in her diet on the doctor’s advice. Hilaria usually eats what her children eat, including their leftovers. Below is what her diet typically consists of –
- Breakfast – Whole grain cereal with hemp milk
- Lunch – A quinoa bowl
- Snacks – Cashews and apple slices
- Beverage – Coconut water
- Dinner – Salad
Hilaria Baldwin Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Emporio, Baker & Co, Aurora Soho, or Aurora Brooklyn
- Food – Paella
- Place – Spain, Los Angeles
- Store – Zara
- Place To Buy A Last-Minute Gift – Either make an online donation to the person’s favorite charity or Body Shop
- Holiday Tradition – Advent Calendar opening
Source – Town and Country Mag
Hilaria Baldwin Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in both Spain and Boston, United States.
- She released a book in October 2016 titled The Living Clearly Method: 5 Principles for a Fit Body, Healthy Mind & Joyful Life.
- She was 2 years old when she started dancing.
- In her book, she confessed to having suffered from anorexia and bulimia when she was into professional dancing.
- She speaks Spanish and English fluently and is raising her kids to be bilingual as well.
- She released a fitness DVD called Fit Mommy-to-Be Prenatal Yoga in 2013.
- She’s a big believer and supporter of normalizing what women look like and embracing one’s body.
- When she was young, she grew up without watching television.
- Her most significant weakness is dark chocolate.
- When she was only 5 years old, she decided to turn vegetarian.
- Over the years, she has also appeared on shows such as Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris, The Wendy Williams Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Mom Brain, Rachael Ray, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- In November 2020, Hilaria shared that she feels done now with 5 kids at home.
- In late December 2020, she announced her break from social media after she was being questioned for her Spanish heritage and accent. She returned back on social media in February 2021. She again took a break from social media in March 2022 amid Alec Baldwin’s ‘Rust’ controversy.
- In October 2021, Hilaria’s podcast, Mom Brain, was canceled after the accidental fatal shooting on the set of Alec Baldwin’s movie, Rust.
- In June 2022, Hilaria’s son Eduardo was hospitalized suffering an allergic reaction.
Featured Image by Joella Marano / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0