|Jimmy Fallon Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1974|
Jimmy Fallon is an American comedian, actor, television host, singer, writer, and producer who has gained acclaim with his work in television as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and as the host of late-night talk shows The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as well as Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He has also authored books like Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA, 5 More Sleeps ‘Til Christmas, This Is Baby, Snowball Fight!, and Everything Is Mama.
James Thomas Fallon
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jimmy attended St. Mary of the Snow in Saugerties.
In 1992, he graduated from Saugerties High School.
Finally, he started attending The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York where he actually went to major in computer science, but later shifted to communications during his senior year.
Stand-up Comedian, TV Host, Actor, Singer, Writer, Film & TV Producer
- Father – James W. Fallon (Vietnam War veteran)
- Mother – Gloria (née Feeley)
- Siblings – Gloria Fallon (Sister)
- Others – James William Fallon (Paternal Grandfather), Luise Schalla (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Francis “Tom” Feeley (Maternal Grandfather), Gloria Rose Hovelsen/Hovelson (Maternal Grandmother), Hans Hovelsen (Maternal Great-Grandfather)
Jimmy Fallon has been signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Stand-up, Television, Film, Music, Books
In comedy –
Sketch comedy, observational comedy, social satire, musical comedy, political satire, surreal humor, character comedy
In singing –
Comedy, comedy rock
American culture, American politics, everyday life, pop culture, human behavior, social awkwardness, current events
Vocals, guitar, harmonica
Until now, he has released his studio albums via DreamWorks Records, and Warner Bros. Records.
6 ft or 183 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jimmy Fallon has dated –
- Winona Ryder (2000) – In 2000, actress Winona Ryder and Jimmy were romantically linked to each other.
- Nadia Dajani (2001) – In 2001, Jimmy dated 9 years his senior actress, Nadia Dajani.
- Jordana Brewster (2001) – In 2001, he was briefly linked with actress Jordana Brewster.
- Tara Subkoff (2002) – Actress and conceptual artist, Tara Subkoff and Jimmy dated each other in June 2002.
- Nancy Juvonen (2005-Present) – In 2005, he started dating film producer, Nancy Juvonen after meeting her on the set of Fever Pitch (2005) where she was the co-producer. She co-owns the production company, Flower Films. The couple got engaged in August 2006 and got married on December 22, 2007. The couple has two daughters, Winnie Rose (b. 2013) and Frances Cole (b. 2014), who were born via gestational surrogacy.
Race / Ethnicity
Jimmy is of ⅝ Irish, ¼ German, and ⅛ Norwegian ancestry.
- Impersonates numerous famous celebs
- Known on SNL for forgetting lines
He was earlier a model for Calvin Klein.
In 2005, he appeared in a TV commercial for The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership.
With Parker Posey, Jimmy appeared in a commercial for Pepsi in 2006.
Later, he was seen in TV commercials on Capital One cash rewards card, Comcast’s X1 entertainment platform, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ (voiceover), Armory Garage Inc (auto dealership), etc.
He once told the National Public Radio, “I just, I loved the church. I loved the idea of it. I loved the smell of the incense. I loved the feeling you get when you left church. I loved like how this priest can make people feel this good. I just thought it was – I loved the whole idea of it.”
Best Known For
Hosting the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and then The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he was also the writer and executive producer.
On August 27, 2002, Jimmy released his debut comedy rock album The Bathroom Wall via Dreamworks Records.
It peaked at #47 at US Billboard 200 but didn’t rank on US comedy album charts.
In 2000, Jimmy appeared in the comedy-drama film Almost Famous for his role as Dennis Hope.
First TV Show
From 1998 to 2004, Jimmy appeared as various characters in the late-night live TV sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live in a total of 120 episodes.
Jimmy is not a fan of workout and does not do any hardcore exercise.
He owns a treadmill, though, and does running whenever he feels like it.
Wii Fit is another device he uses to remain in motion. This is a Nintendo video game where the player can practice yoga, skiing, and strength training.
He also eats a balanced diet, salads, and drinks green juice which contains lots of ingredients including spinach, and parsley. He also takes fish oil supplements.
Jimmy Fallon Favorite Things
- TV Show – Saturday Night Live (SNL)
Source – Wikipedia
Jimmy Fallon Facts
- Jimmy’s dad used to sing in street-corner doo-wop groups when he was young.
- Jimmy states that his parents were overprotective during his childhood.
- Jimmy once thought of becoming a priest but later he got attracted to comedy.
- He grew up watching the late-night comedy show Saturday Night Live (SNL). He watched the show religiously.
- At 13, he commenced playing guitar.
- He was the class clown in his junior high year.
- Alongside Sienna Miller, Guy Pearce, Hayden Christensen, Mena Suvari, and Shawn Hatosy, he co-starred as the American promoter and manager of entertainment acts Chuck Wein in the 2006 biographical film, Factory Girl.
- He voiced the role in the 2015 video game Lego Jurassic World.
- He had LASIK (eye surgery) in the past to correct his far vision. Earlier, he could only see near things.
- He hates mayonnaise (white sauce).
- When his mom is really mad at him, she calls him ‘James Thomas’. He revealed this in a January 2021 episode of his talk show The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.