James Thomas Fallon
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Jimmy attended St. Mary of the Snow in Saugerties.
In 1992, he graduated from Saugerties High School.
Finally, he started attending The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York where he actually went to major in computer science, but later shifted to communications during his senior year.
Stand-up comedian, TV host, actor, singer, writer, and film & TV producer
- Father – James W. Fallon (Vietnam War veteran)
- Mother – Gloria (née Feeley)
- Siblings – Gloria Fallon (Sister)
- Others – Luise Schalla (Paternal Grandmother), Hans Hovelsen (Maternal Great-Grandfather)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
In comedy –
Sketch comedy, observational comedy, social satire, musical comedy, political satire
In singing –
Comedy, comedy rock
Vocals, guitar, harmonica
Until now, he has released his studio albums via DreamWorks Records, and Warner Bros. Records.
6 ft or 183 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jimmy Fallon dated –
- Winona Ryder (2000) – In 2000, actress Winona Ryder and Jimmy were romantically linked to each other.
- Nadia Dajani (2001) – In 2001, Jimmy dated 9 years his senior actress, Nadia Dajani.
- Jordana Brewster (2001) – In 2001, he was briefly linked with actress Jordana Brewster.
- Tara Subkoff (2002) – Actress and conceptual artist, Tara Subkoff and Jimmy dated each other in June 2002.
- Nancy Juvonen (2005-Present) – In 2005, he started dating film producer, Nancy Juvonen after meeting her on the set of Fever Pitch (2005) where she was the co-producer. She co-owns the production company, Flower Films. The couple got engaged in August 2006 and got married on December 22, 2007. The couple has two daughters, Winnie Rose (b. 2013) and Frances Cole (b. 2014), who were born via gestational surrogacy.
Race / Ethnicity
Jimmy is of ⅝ Irish, ¼ German, and ⅛ Norwegian ancestry.
- Impersonates numerous famous celebs
- Known on SNL for forgetting lines
His chest, arms / biceps, and waist measurements are not known.
His shoe size is not known.
He was earlier a model for Calvin Klein.
In 2005, he appeared in a TV commercial for The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership.
With Parker Posey, Jimmy appeared in a commercial for Pepsi in 2006.
Later, he was seen in TV commercials on Capital One cash rewards card, Comcast’s X1 entertainment platform, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ (voice over), Armory Garage Inc (auto dealership), etc.
Best Known For
Hosting the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and then The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he was also the writer and executive producer.
On August 27, 2002, Jimmy released his debut comedy rock album The Bathroom Wall via Dreamworks Records.
It peaked at #47 at US Billboard 200, but didn’t rank on US comedy album charts.
In 2000, Jimmy appeared in comedy-drama film Almost Famous for his role as Dennis Hope.
First TV Show
From 1998 to 2004, Jimmy appeared as various characters in the late-night live TV sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live in a total of 120 episodes.
Jimmy is not a fan of workout and does not do any hard core exercise.
He owns a treadmill, though and does running whenever he feels like.
Wii Fit is another device he uses to remain in motion. This is a Nintendo video game where the player can practice yoga, skiing and strength training.
He also eats balanced diet, salads and drinks a green juice which contains lots of ingredients including spinach, and parsley. He also takes fish oil supplements.
Jimmy Fallon Favorite Things
- TV Show – Saturday Night Live (SNL)
Source – Wikipedia
Jimmy Fallon Facts
- Jimmy’s dad used to sing in street corner doo-wop groups when he was young.
- Jimmy states that his parents were overprotective during his childhood.
- Jimmy once thought of becoming a priest, but later he got attracted towards comedy.
- He grew up watching late night comedy show Saturday Night Live (SNL). He watched the show religiously.
- At 13, he commenced playing guitar.
- He was the class clown in his junior high year.
- He voiced the role in the 2015 video game Lego Jurassic World.
- He had LASIK (eye surgery) in the past to correct his far vision. Earlier, he could only see near things.
- He hates mayonnaise (white sauce).
- Connect with Jimmy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.