|Sienna Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1981|
Sienna Rose Diana Miller
New York City, New York, USA
Miller’s family moved to London when she was just a year old.
Sienna studied at a boarding school named, Heathfield School. Her interest in acting and modeling began at the school and subsequently, she enrolled into Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City, from where she graduated in 2001.
Actress, fashion designer, model
- Father – Edwin Miller (Investment Banker)
- Mother – Josephine Miller (Former Model, Manager at Lee Strasberg Institute)
- Siblings – Savannah Miller (Older Sister)
- Others – Stephen Miller (Half Brother), Charles Miller (Half Brother), Natasha Corrett (Stepsister)
Sienna Miller is currently signed with –
- United Agents Ltd, UK
- The Schiff Company LLC, USA
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sienna Miller has been romantically linked with –
- Jamie Dornan – Sienna dated Irish actor, Jamie Dornan in the past.
- Mark Hildebrandt – RUMOR
- Orlando Bloom (2001) – She met English actor Orlando Bloom during the filming of South Kensington in 2001. They dated for a while but got separated soon after.
- Jude Law (2003–2006 and 2009-2011) – They met during the filming of Alfie and fell in love immediately. Soon after, they got engaged during Christmas 2004. Their relationship lasted for three years but when Law revealed that he was having an affair with Miller’s nanny, they immediately got separated. They met once again in 2009 and their relationship started flourishing again, but this new bonding didn’t last too long either and they announced their final breakup in 2011.
- Daniel Craig (2005) – Sienna dated Daniel when she was in a relationship with Jude Law. It was like a tit-for-tat response from Sienna for Jude Law.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2005) – RUMOR
- Hayden Christensen (2006) – Sienna is said to have dated Hayden after working with Hayden on the film “Factory Girl”.
- Nico Malleville (2006) – Sienna is said to have dated Argentinian model, Nico in May 2006.
- James Franco (2006) – Sienna dated James for about a month from June to July 2006 during the filming of the movie Camille, but neither of them confirmed it.
- Josh Hartnett (2007) – They were rumored to be dating, when they were spotted for dinner date together in Chateau Marmont in January 2007.
- Sean Combs (2007) – Sienna had a fling with music producer, Sean Combs in February 2007.
- Jamie Burke (2007) – Sienna dated model Jamie Burke from March to May 2007. They were spotted numerous times kissing, and on dates. But, this relationship also an end as Jamie was jealous of Sienna’s co-star, Matthew Rhys.
- Matthew Rhys (2007) – She started filming The Edge Of Love (2008) with Matthew Rhys and started dating him. They were an item from June to September 2007.
- Rhys Ifans (2007-2008) – Sienna started dating Welsh actor and musician Rhys Ifans in August 2007. Soon after that, they got engaged. But, they called off the engagement in June 2008.
- Balthazar Getty (2008-2009) – Sienna had a highly publicized relationship with Balthazar from July 2008 to 2009. Balthazar was married at the time, he started dating with Sienna. They dated ON and OFF for about a year and finally split in summer of 2009.
- George Barker (2009) – Sienna met Disc Jockey George Barker during a secret garden party in Cambridge in August 2009 and started dating him. They dated for a couple of months following that. George is roughly 30 years her senior.
- James Purefoy (2011) – In early 2011, they were an item. They started dating after they commenced working together in Trevor Nunn’s critically-acclaimed production of Flare Path.
- Tom Sturridge (2011-2015) – Sienna started dating actor Tom Sturridge in March 2011. They got engaged soon after that in December 2011, and one year later in July 2012, she gave birth to a daughter, Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge. This relationship also saw an end in July 2015.
- Bennett Miller (2016-2017) – Film director Bennett Miller and Sienna Miller were romantically linked in September 2016.
- Brad Pitt (2017) – In April 2017, actors Brad Pitt and Sienna were first linked with each other. Then in June 2017, they were seen getting cozy at Glastonbury Music Festival’s VIP Party.
- Oli Green (2022-Present) – In February 2022, Sienna was rumored to be dating actor Oli Green after they were seen together on a date in New York City. In March 2022, the couple made their red carpet debut at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde hair
- Grey eyes
- Sexy looks
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Sienna has appeared in TV commercials for Lifestyle Sports “Keepy up” (2002), Cinderella (2001), Hugo Boss fragrance – Boss Orange (2009), Burberry, Coca-Cola, and others.
Sienna appeared in print ads for Pepe Jeans.
Best Known For
Portraying the roles of Nikki in Alfie (2004), Victoria in Stardust (2007), Ana Lewis / Anastascia DeCobray / the Baroness in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Nancy Schultz in Foxcatcher (2014) and Taya Kyle in American Sniper (2014).
First TV Show
She portrayed the role of Babe in Fox’s drama series The American Embassy in just one episode in 2002.
She played as Sharon in the romantic comedy film South Kensington in 2001.
Sienna Miller’s personal trainer is Efua Baker. Here is a detailed look at her daily workout routine which she mentioned during an interview to Dailymail.co.uk.
Yoga – Daily performs yoga for 1 hour.
Power – Walking – Performs this every day for half an hour.
Jogging – Does slow running every day for about 30 minutes.
Sienna Miller Favorite Things
- Place – New York City, London
- Sports Team – Chelsea FC (English Football Club)
- Apparels – Anything Stylish and Sexy
- Style Icon – Marilyn Monroe
- Movies – Marnie (1964), Alfie (2004)
- Actress – Marilyn Monroe, Edie Sedgwick, Cate Blanchett
- Actor – Jeff Bridges
- Filmmakers – Alfred Hitchcock, Tippi Hedren
Source – IMDb.com, TV.com
Sienna Miller Facts
- Sienna Miller was paid £100,000 in damages from News of the World after the newspaper had allegedly hacked her phone.
- Her two dogs “Porgy” and “Bess” were named after the two leading characters in George Gershwin’s opera of the same name.
- She pursued acting with Michael Margotta.
- In 2005, she played the role of Celia in her very first West End play in William Shakespeare’s “As You Like It” held at Wyndham Theatre.
- She is the ambassador for Global Cool, Starlight Children’s Foundation‘s UK branch, and International Medical Corps.
- At the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, she was one of the jury members for the main competition section.
- She also appeared as a model for Tod’s Fall / Winter 2007 campaign.
- For her critically acclaimed performance as Tippi Hedren in the 2012 TV film The Girl, she was nominated in the category of Best Actress by BAFTA TV and Golden Globe.
- She is good friends with Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Guy Pearce, Hugh Dancy, Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth, Elsa Pataky, and Madonna.
- She frequently portrays chain-smoking, drug-addicted and emotionally-drained characters in films.
- She gave a successful audition to star as Caitlin McNamara replacing Lindsay Lohan in The Edge of Love (2008) alongside her close friend Keira Knightley.
- She was the recipient of the “Film Actress of the Year” award at the 2007 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
- She was ranked #21 in 2010, #13 in 2009, #10 in 2008, #8 in 2007, #2 in 2006, #13 in 2005, and #24 in 2004 in The Annual Independent Critics List “Most Beautiful Famous Faces” of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces around the World.
- In order to begin filming for the movie Foxcatcher (2014), she returned to work 3 months after delivering her daughter Marlowe.
- She accepted to play the character of Baroness in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) as it did not have any kind of breakdown or heroin addiction, and the character didn’t even die.
- She was almost cast as Maid Marian in Robin Hood (2010) but was finally replaced by Cate Blanchett.
- She is frequently compared to actress Kate Moss.