|Bennett Miller Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1966|
Bennett Miller is an American director and producer who has won widespread critical acclaim for directing films like The Cruise (1998), Capote (2005), Moneyball (2011), Foxcatcher (2014), etc.
Bennett Altman Miller
New York City, New York, United States
Bennett graduated from Mamaroneck High School.
He studied at the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, but dropped out before the end of his school term.
- Father – He worked as an engineer.
- Mother – She worked as a painter.
Bennett’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bennett has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He has many moles on his face.
Bennett Miller Favorite Things
- Directors – Alfred Hitchcock, Stanley Kubrick, Mike Nichols
- Films – The King of Comedy (1983), Walkabout (1971), Gimme Shelter (1970), Barry Lyndon (1975)
Source – ENinaRothe.com, Hollywood Reporter, TischFastForward.com
Bennett Miller Facts
- Growing up, he was friends with Philip Seymour Hoffman and Dan Futterman.
- Bennett had made a silly pact with his friends Steven Schub and Philip Seymour Hoffman in college. They had decided that if any of them were to win an Academy Award, they would only bark in way of their acceptance speech.
- He used to bunk school lectures in favor of playing chess outside.
- Until 2022, Bennett has directed 6 actors to Oscar-nominated performances. These are Philip Seymour Hoffman, Catherine Keener, Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, Steve Carell, and Mark Ruffalo. Out of them, only Hoffman won an Oscar for his role as Truman Capote in the eponymous film.
- He directed Scarlett Johansson in the music video of the song When the Deal Goes Down (2006) by Bob Dylan.
- Bennett is extremely selective with his projects and has only directed 4 films in 24 years.
Featured Image by Quitednorthern / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0