|Natasha Corrett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Month of Birth||July 1983|
Natasha Corrett is a British chef, entrepreneur, and author who has established herself as the proponent of healthy and clean eating by means of a vegetarian, alkaline diet. She has more than 100k followers on Facebook, more than 300k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
She was born in July 1983.
England, United Kingdom
Chef, Entrepreneur, Author
- Father – Graham Corrett (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Kelly Hoppen (Interior Designer, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Stephanie Hoppen (Maternal Grandmother), Seymour Hoppen (Maternal Grandfather), Sienna Miller (Older Stepsister) (Actress), Savannah Miller (Older Stepsister) (Fashion Designer), Edwin Miller (Stepfather)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha has dated –
- Simon Bateman (2012-Present) – Natasha is married to fitness entrepreneur Simon Bateman since June 2015. She gave birth to her son Rudy Seymour Bateman in June 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Estonian-Jewish and Irish-Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
A tattoo on her wrist
- Monique Lhuillier Bride
- Baba West
- Aden + Anais
- Breyers Delights
Natasha Corrett Favorite Things
- Recipes From Her Books – Nachos, Quesadilla, Green Waffles, Gluten-free Crumpets, Cauliflower Protein Brownies, Butternut Tagine
- Smoothie – A mixture of spinach, broccoli, mango, pak choi, mint, pear, and an alkaline super-boost blend that contains wheatgrass and spirulina
- Workout – HIIT
- Alkaline Foods – Lemon, Avocado
- Quote – “You inspire me with your determination and I love you.”
- Holiday Destination – Turkey
- Restaurants In London – Chiltern Firehouse, Nama Foods, The Palomar, Nopi
- Comfort Foods – Pizza, Chocolate
Source – SainsburysMagazine.co.uk, Telegraph, HipAndHealthy.com, WholeheartedlyLaura.com, BeautyAndWellbeing.com, HipAndHealthy.com, HealthAndFitnessTravel.com, NatalieGlaze.com
Natasha Corrett Facts
- She struggled with dyslexia as a child.
- Natasha has published numerous best-selling cookbooks like Honestly Healthy (2012), Honestly Healthy for Life (2014), Honestly Healthy Cleanse (2015), etc.
- Her celebrity clientele includes the likes of Victoria Beckham, Lily Allen, Robbie Williams, and Fearne Cotton.
Featured Image by Natasha Corrett / Instagram