Northwood, Greater London, England
Fearne Cotton got her secondary education from the Haydon School in London. During her school days, she studied art as a part of her A-Level curriculum.
Television presenter, radio presenter, voice-over artist
- Father – Mick Cotton (Signwriter)
- Mother – Lyn Cotton (Worked in Alternative Therapy)
- Siblings – Jamie Cotton (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ronnie Wood (Father-in-law) (Musician)
Fearne Cotton is represented by Insanity Artists.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fearne Cotton has dated –
- Peter Brame (2003) – Fearne Cotton started going out with singer Peter Brame after having interviewed for the Fame Academy. Their relationship became public knowledge after they were pictured out and about, including tumbling out of a nightclub early in the morning. Her BBC bosses weren’t amused to see their presenter splashed across tabloids while looking bleary-eyed. Soon after, Peter publicly confessed smoking crack cocaine with glamor models. These developments threatened to destroy Fearne’s career and she soon after wizened up about it and decided to dump him.
- Ian Watkins (2004-2005) – Fearne Cotton started dating singer Ian Watkins in August 2004. After the unwelcomed attention she got for dating Peter, to have a clean living, Ian was a boon for Fearne. However, even that couldn’t make their relationship last more than a year.
- Steve Jones (2008) – Fearne had a very short-lived affair with Welsh TV personality Steve Jones after having started dating in August 2008. They went out on a number of dates before Fearne realized that the Welsh womanizer was in no mood to settle down. It also didn’t help that Steve was still in touch with his ex-flame Pamela Anderson and had made no mention of having a girlfriend to Anderson.
- Jesse Jenkins (2008-2011) – Fearne and musician Jesse Jenkins started dating in 2008. They had a very on and off relationship. Jesse surprised Fearne on her 29th birthday in September 2010 by proposing to her at the Richmond Park. However, their engagement didn’t cure their relationship of its trademark volatility and decided to go separate ways almost nine months after the engagement.
- Jesse Wood (2011-Present) – Fearne nursed her broken heart by getting close to guitarist Jesse Wood, who is the son of iconic The Rolling Stones’ guitarist Ronnie Wood. Almost a year after the start of their relationship, Fearne, in February 2013, gave a birth to a son, Rex Rayne Wood. Wood and Fearne tied the knot in July 2014 in a small wedding ceremony. Their second child, a daughter named Honey Krissy Wood was born in September 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp Nose
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Cotton has starred alongside Holly Willoughby for the TV advert for the online department store, Very.co.uk to showcase the clothing line developed by them.
In 2008, Cotton was again featured alongside Holly in a TV advert for Nintendo Ubisoft game.
Cotton has also starred in a TV advert for the Garnier’s Olia range of hair products.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Getting featured as a presenter on the famous TV show The Xtra Factor.
- Presenting a number of successful radio shows on BBC network.
Her first film appearance was in short comedy film Harry, Henry and the Prostitute as a Neighbour in 2008.
First TV Show
Fearne Cotton made her TV show debut on the family show The Disney Club as a presenter in 1997.
Cotton has often revealed in interviews that she loves being active. In fact, due to her dancing background, she doesn’t feel really comfortable if she isn’t working her body around. She enjoys almost a slice of everything, ranging from jogging (she runs five kilometers three times in a week) to bicycling. She also certainly enjoys hitting the gym with Jesse Wood.
She has a soft spot for yoga and has proved her mastery in it. Cotton credits yoga for her incredible weight loss after the birth of her daughter in September 2015.
In her diet, she incorporates lots of nuts and fruits and tries to go for sugar-free things every now and then to cleanse and detoxify her body.
Fearne Cotton Favorite Things
- Salad – Quinoa Summer Salad
Source – Healthista
Fearne Cotton Facts
- Fearne started her presentation career when she was just 7 years old after winning the nationwide talent competition. The show was children’s program, The Disney Club.
- Cotton is a pescetarian, which means she avoids eating any kind of meat but does eat fish.
- Fearne Cotton has a very close bond with co-presenter Holly Willoughby and even stood as a bridesmaid at Willoughby’s marriage to Dan Baldwin in August 2007.
- She has collaborated with friend Holly Willoughby to write advice book titled, The Best Friends’ Guide to Life which was published in October 2010.
- Cotton is very fond of tattoos and has 11 tattoos all over her body, including a large palm leaf which stretched from her right hip to her ribcage.
- In 2009, she joined leading celebrities such as Cheryl Cole, Ronan Keating, Alesha Dixon and Chris Moyles to climb the Mount Kilimanjaro for charity.
- Cotton has been involved in charity work aimed at tackling the spread and treatment of malaria disease in Africa.
- Visit her official website @ officialfearnecotton.com.
- Follow Cotton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.