Pennsylvania, United States
Gabriella DeMartino went to the Notre Dame High School and St. James High School.
After graduating, she got admission at the DeSales University. For her college degree, she decided to choose communications as a major.
YouTube star, beauty guru & singer
- Father – Jeffrey DeMartino (Dentist)
- Mother – Nelida Garcia-DeMartino (Dentist)
- Siblings – Niki DeMartino (Twin Sister) (YouTube Star, Beauty Guru & Singer), Alex DeMartino (Older Sister) (YouTube Personality), Anthony DeMartino (Younger Brother)
DeMar Productions LLC.
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriella DeMartino has dated –
- Brandon Grupe (2010-2015) – Gabriella started dating Brandon Grupe while they were studying in high school. Gabriella being a social media star and Brandon finding his feet as a social media pro, they were pretty regular in dishing out PDA on various platforms. They had even started their own YouTube channel, GabiandBrandon. However, by the spring of 2015, she was bored of being with Brandon, who had been the only man in her life. She decided to take a break. She did fell for a few other people but ultimately remained single and decided to go back to Brandon. Shortly after, getting back she fell in love with Colin. However, she didn’t end things with Brandon and kept on dating Colin. She even posted about their five year anniversary on her social media account. Brandon eventually found out that Gabriella was two-timing on him and decided to dump her.
- Collin Vogt (2015-Present) – Gabriella started going out with another social media star Collin Vogt in 2015. Their relationship caused a minor scandal as Gabriella was in a relationship with Brandon and Collin also had a girlfriend. They often refer to the day they met as their first date. They have been inseparable ever since and often flaunt their love on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has Cuban and Italian ancestry.
- Petite figure
- Fuller lips
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
Being a well-known YouTube personality, Gabriella has promoted and endorsed a number of brands and products in the videos, she creates with her sister Niki for their fashion channel. These promotions can be via direct endorsement or by using those products in the video.
Best Known For
The popularity of her beauty and fashion YouTube channel called nikiandgabibeauty, which she runs in collaboration with her sister Niki.
As a Singer
In June 2014, she collaborated with her sister Niki to release their first single, We’re not over. They followed it up with a single, It.
First TV Show
In 2016, Gabi made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, YouTubers React.
Gabi works out on a daily basis at her home as she often finds it hard to find time to hit the gym due to her busy schedule. She starts her workout with a set of sit-ups and follows up with a set of partial pushups. Apart from these two and other bodyweight exercises, she performs numerous dumbbell exercises as well to tone up her muscles. The prominent exercise amongst these is a squat to press.
She also likes to head out for running for a natural workout two times a week and makes sure that she doesn’t run more than a mile as she believes it would add muscles to her legs.
When it comes to diet, she believes in eating in moderation and not denying herself of anything. If she is craving for cookies or a donut, she makes sure that she is eating only half or one. Also, she might grab a sweet yogurt to satisfy her sugar cravings.
For lunch, she likes to have a wheat bread sandwich. She also practices portion control and ensures she isn’t eating too many meals in the day.
Gabriella DeMartino Favorite Things
- Clothing Store – Nasty Girl and LuLu
- Movie – The Bling Ring (2013)
- Actress – Emma Watson
- Subject In College – Costume History
- Beauty Product – Lipstick
- Fashion Trend – High waisted circle skirts with thigh high socks
- Music Band – Maroon 5
Gabriella DeMartino Facts
- Before her social media career took off, she used to work at Love It! Frozen Yogurt store. She also worked at Sweet & Sassy girls’ salon for some time.
- While studying in high school, she had to endure a lot of shaming and teasing with some of her classmates even branding her as ugly.
- While in high school, she had to deal with the difficult experience of losing her best friend Kimmy to cancer.
- Gabi and her sister posted their first YouTube video in September 2012. That video was titled “Demi Lovato Inspired Curls Tutorial.”
- She wants to launch her own clothing line in the near future.
- She had to change three schools before settling on St. James High School due to constant bullying.
- Apart from fashion videos, she also uploads song covers, comedy videos, pranks, and videos related to daily life on her YouTube account.
- Follow Gabi on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.