|Rona Morison Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|September 8, 1990
Rona Morison is a Scottish actress who is known for her portrayal of Chell in Our Ladies (2019) and as Thompson in Absentia (2020). Some of the other films that she appeared in were Love Bite, Ready Player One, and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Rona trained in acting at the Scottish Youth Theatre. Later, she was accepted into the Guildhall School of Music and Drama from where she graduated in 2011.
She also trained with Charlotte Munkso at Prima del Teatro and with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Rona is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Thin lips
- Pale white skin
Rona Morison Facts
- She was brought up near Glasgow in Scotland.
- One of the earliest posts that Rona uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 12, 2013.
- Rona was 17 years old when she was accepted into the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- While acting, Rona worked as an acting teacher at the Fontainebleau School of Acting in Fontainebleau on the outskirts of Paris, France.
- She made her debut feature film appearance as a Receptionist in City Slacker in 2012. Later, in 2017, Rona made her first TV show appearance as Tia in Decline and Fall.
- Morison got her big break as an actress with her role as Chell in Our Ladies in 2019, which was directed by Michael Caton-Jones.
- Her theatre credits include her work in Scuttlers at the Royal Exchange Theatre, To Kill a Mockingbird at the Open Air Theatre in Regent’s Park, and Illusions at the Bush Theatre.
Featured Image By Rona Morison / Instagram