|Jan Luis Castellanos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1995|
Jan Luis Castellanos is a Dominican actor, model, and producer who has been a part of several shows and movies such as Depression and Insanity, 13 Reasons Why, Runaways, Acting for a Cause, Tall Girl 2, Influencia, Don’t Look Deeper, Breakwater, Bridge and Tunnel, and others.
Jan Luis Castellanos
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Jan Luis Castellanos studied at Saint Peter’s University, a private Jesuit university located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Actor, Model, Producer
- Siblings – He has 3 younger siblings.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Curly hair
He was cast in the Coppertone USA National Network commercial in 2018.
Jan Luis Castellanos Facts
- He grew up under the care of his grandparents.
- When he was 8 years old, Jan Luis Castellanos shifted to the United States in order to live with his mother, stepfather, and siblings.
- He started his career with modeling and then branched out as an actor.
- He won the state wrestling championship title when he was in high school.
- Jan Luis Castellanos was cast as Topher (a mysterious street kid with super strength who briefly joins the Runaways) in the superhero adventure teen-drama series Marvel’s Runaways (or simply Runaways) in 2018. The show is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
- He brought to life the character of Diego Torres (a charismatic, aggressive, and fiercely loyal leader of a divided football team struggling to understand the loss of one of their own) in the 4th season of the American teen psychological thriller drama television series 13 Reasons Why in 2020. Jan Luis Castellanos co-starred in the show alongside the likes of Dylan Minnette, Katherine Langford, Christian Navarro, Alisha Boe, Brandon Flynn, Justin Prentice, Miles Heizer, Ross Butler, Devin Druid, Amy Hargreaves, Derek Luke, Kate Walsh, Brian d’Arcy James, Grace Saif, Brenda Strong, Timothy Granaderos, Mark Pellegrino, Tyler Barnhardt, Deaken Bluman, and Gary Sinise.
- In 2021, Jan Luis Castellanos started appearing as Mikey Diaz in the American comedy-drama television series Bridge and Tunnel. The show was canceled after 2 seasons in September 2022.
- He served as the executive producer of the 2021 short film Influencia.
- He has done modeling work for brands such as Adidas and Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Along with Ava Michelle, Griffin Gluck, Sabrina Carpenter, Anjelika Washington, Luke Eisner, Clara Wilsey, Rico Paris, Angela Kinsey, and Steve Zahn, Jan Luis Castellanos co-starred as Tommy Torres in the 2022 American teen romantic comedy film Tall Girl 2. The film serves as the sequel to the 2019 film Tall Girl.
Featured Image by Jan Luis Castellanos / Instagram