|Dylan Minnette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1996|
Dylan Minnette is an American actor, singer, and musician who is best known for playing Clay Jensen in the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why. In addition to that, he has also been cast in projects like Saving Grace, Prisoners, Mad TV, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Scandal, Rules of Engagement, Prison Break, Labor Day, Men of a Certain Age, Lost, The Year Without a Santa Claus, The Haunting Hour: The Series, Awake, The Open House, and Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
Dylan Christopher Minnette
Evansville, Indiana, United States
Actor, Singer, Musician
- Father – Craig Minnette
- Mother – Robyn Maker-Minnette
- Siblings – None
- Others – Richard Joseph Minnette II (Paternal Grandfather), Ann Wallace (Paternal Grandmother), James Harry Maker (Maternal Grandfather), Carolyn Gwen Taylor (Maternal Grandmother)
Dylan Minnette has been signed with –
- CESD Talent Agency
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Vocals, Rhythm guitar
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
66 kg or 145½ lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Minnette has dated –
- Jazzlin Marae – Dylan and Jazzlin Marae were an item in the past.
- Kerris Dorsey (2014) – Actress Kerris Dorsey and Dylan started dating in 2014. They have appeared together in the 2014 film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. However, they later broke up.
- Katherine Langford – It was RUMORed that he once had an encounter with Katherine Langford, his 13 Reasons Why co-star.
- Lydia Night (2018-Present) – In 2018, he started going out with musician Lydia Night.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Irish, Scottish, and distant Welsh ancestry.
Thin body frame
Dylan Minnette’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Dylan has appeared in a Tide and GMC commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Clay Norman in TNT’s crime drama series Saving Grace from 2007 to 2010, as Jack Shephard’s son David Shephard in the ABC’s drama series Lost in 2012, as Rex Britten in the NBC’s fantasy drama series Awake in 2012.
Also known for playing Zach Cooper in the 2015 horror comedy film Goosebumps.
As a Singer
He is the singer and rhythm guitarist for the band The Narwhals. The band has released the song “Bleeding Man” among others.
He first appeared in the 2006 film The Year Without a Santa Claus for his role as Iggy Thistlewhite. It was a TV film, which premiered on NBC.
First TV Show
In 2005, he appeared in Nickelodeon’s sitcom Drake & Josh for his role as Jeffrey in an episode “The Demonator.”
Dylan Minnette Facts
- Dylan uses he/him pronouns.
- Before becoming an actor, for 5 years, Dylan stayed at Champaign, Illinois.
- From 2007 to 2010, he played the role of Clay Norman in the fantasy crime drama television series, Saving Grace. This performance won him the 2008 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Young Actor Age Ten or Younger”.
- Dylan has appeared in Shinedown’s music video of The Crow & the Butterfly in 2010.
- In September 2010, he was cast as Cameron in an episode titled Bring Your Daughter to Work Day of the supernatural drama television series, Medium. For this role, he received the 2011 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actor 14–17”.
- He is the vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the band, The Narwhals. The band was earlier known as “The Feaver.” They changed their name to The Narwhals in early 2014.
- He likes listening to The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Nirvana, The Strokes, etc.
- Dylan can be followed on Twitter and Instagram.