|Alisha Boe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alisha Boe is a Norwegian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Jessica Davis in 13 Reasons Why, Gwen in Teen Wolf, and Becca in Casual. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Amusement, Paranormal Activity 4, Gates of Darkness, Yes, God, Yes, When You Finish Saving the World, Modern Family, Trophy Wife, Extant, CSI: Cyber, Ray Donovan, Days of Our Lives, and many more. Alisha has also been featured in the music videos of songs such as Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes and Zedd.
Alisha went to a small charter school for about a year from 7th to 8th grade. She also went to El Camino Real High School.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In her 2016 interview, Alisha revealed that she was dating someone. Although she declined to name him, she did reveal that he was working at a shop in the swanky Calabasas neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Somalian ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Norwegian origin.
- Dusky complexion
- Broad nose
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jessica Davis in the Netflix drama series, 13 Reasons Why.
- Having made guest appearances in a number of popular TV series such as Modern Family, Days of our Lives and NCIS from 2014 to 2015.
In 2008, she made her first film appearance in the horror movie Amusement as a child actor as Lisa.
First TV Show
In May 2013, Alisha first appeared in the pilot episode of ABC sitcom Trophy Wife as Chelsea Trassen.
Alisha Boe Favorite Things
Source – PopSugar
Alisha Boe Facts
- In her interview, she revealed that the day she filmed a rape scene for 13 Reasons Why, she went home at the night and just cried.
- In April 2017, she collaborated with former US Vice President Joe Biden and 13 Reasons Why executive producer Joy Gorman to speak against sexual assault as part of the campaign launched by the It’s On Us Foundation.
- She had to endure bullying and had experience with sexual harassment while studying in middle school and high school.
- Along with her co-star, Tommy Dorfman and 13 Reasons Why executive producer Selena Gomez, she got a semicolon tattooed on side of her right wrist in support of Project Semi-Colon which works to prevent suicides.
- In the school production of Full House, she was cast in the role of Michelle and it was after this play, she officially told her mother that she wanted to become an actress.
- In her free time, she likes to head out for mini road trips to places such as San Francisco or Joshua Tree. She also enjoys reading fiction books in her leisure time.
- To prepare for her role of Jessica in 13 Reasons Why, she got in touch with a close family friend, who herself was a rape survivor.
- She moved along with her mother from Oslo to New York City when she was three years old. Three years later, they moved from New York City to Los Angeles.
- She has two pet dogs named, Tater Tot and Luna.
- She likes to indulge in outdoor activities such as hiking in her leisure time.