Griffin Alexander Gluck
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father – Cellin Gluck (Film Director and Producer)
- Mother – Karin Beck (Production Assistant and Line Producer)
- Siblings – Caroline Gluck (Older Sister)
- Others – Sumi (Hiramoto) (Paternal Grandmother), Jay Gluck (Archaeologist and Historian) (Paternal Grandfather)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Griffin Gluck has dated –
- Sabrina Carpenter (2019-2020) – Since September 2019, singer and actress, Sabrina Carpenter and Griffin are dating each other. They are speculated to have broken up in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Japanese and Austrian Jewish ancestry on his father’s side. Griffin is also of English, Polish, Irish, and German descent.
In 2012, Griffin appeared in the commercial for Kellogg’s Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles.
Best Known For
Playing Mason Warner in the ABC’s medical drama series Private Practice, as Danny Gannon in the ABC’s sitcom Back in the Game, and Charlie in Fox’s teen medical comedy-drama series Red Band Society.
Griffin first appeared in 2003 short film Time Out for his role as a little boy.
Then, he was seen in the Japanese remake of the film Sideways for his role as a pharmacy boy in 2009 which was directed by his dad.
In 2010, Griffin appeared in a romantic comedy film Just Go with It for his role as Michael.
First TV Show
In 2010, Griffin played the role as Half Bred in NBC comedy series The Office in just 1 episode.
Griffin Gluck Facts
- Griffin’s paternal grandmother was Japanese.
- He played young Bruce Wayne in the 2015 film Batman vs. Robin.
- When he went to summer children’s showcase of Guys and Dolls at the Palisades Playhouse, he developed an interest in acting.