|Munroe Bergdorf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Munroe Bergdorf is a British model and activist who has been a part of the London and NYC Fashion Weeks. Munroe has done campaigning works for Gypsy Sport and Valentine. She had briefly acted as an LGBT advisor for the Labour Party. She attended the University of Brighton to study English.
Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Munroe Bergdorf studied at Bentfield County Primary School in Stansted Mountfitchet and Bishop’s Stortford High School. Later, she attended the University of Brighton to study English.
Munroe Bergdorf is managed by Diving Bell Group, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has Afro-Jamaican ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- High cheekbones
- Curvy figure
Munroe Bergdorf has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Gypsy Sport
Munroe Bergdorf Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Chanel No 5
- Fresh Juice – Papaya or mango juices
Munroe Bergdorf Facts
- At the age of 24, she began transitioning her gender.
- She began her career by working in a fashion PR.
- During her transitioning period, she co-founded a nightclub called P*ssy Palace.
- She describes her beauty aesthetic in 3 words as a “bronzed s*x goddess”.
- If she could have a new sense on top of the existing ones, she would want the ability to hear people’s thoughts and secrets.
- When she is dead, she wants to be remembered for her ideas and principals.
- If tomorrow she wakes up with another face of her choice, she would want to look like Lisa Bonet, Devon Aoki, or Naomi Campbell.
- She has walked at both London and NYC Fashion Weeks.
- In February 2018, she took on the role of an LGBT adviser to the Labour Party but resigned after a month, citing tabloid pressure.
- In August 2017, she became the first transgender model for L’Oréal in the United Kingdom but was dropped because of her racial comment.
- Her food vice is fizzy drinks like Dr. Pepper.
- She is lactose-intolerant.
- In November 2021, she was honored with the “British Community Trailblazer” award at the 2021 Gay Times Honours.
Featured Image by Munroe Bergdorf / Instagram