|Christian Navarro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christian Navarro is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Tony Padilla in 13 Reasons Why, Kurt in Can You Ever Forgive Me?, and Jorge in Vinyl. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Day of the Dead 2: Contagium, Bushwick, The Devil’s Light, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Taxi Brooklyn, Blue Bloods, The Affair, Rosewood, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Tick, and many more.
Christian Lee Navarro
The Bronx, New York City, United States
- Siblings – C. Leeann Navarro (Younger Sister)
Christian Navarro is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
At the start of 2017, Christian was reported to be in a relationship with Shaz. However, in his May 2017 interview, he revealed that they had broken up about two months ago and was single at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Puerto Rican descent.
Latin good looks
Best Known For
Having played the role of Tony Padilla in the Netflix drama series, 13 Reasons Why
In 2005, Christian made his first film appearance in the horror movie, Day of the Dead 2: Contagium as The Infected.
First TV Show
In 2007, Christian guest appeared in a minor role as Paco Mendoza on police drama series, Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Christian relies on mix martial arts to keep his fitness up.
Apart from sparring sessions, he also goes for high-intensity and circuit training workouts used by MMA athletes to keep his body toned. He is also a big fan of outdoor activities. In case, he has some free time on his hands, he heads out for hiking in the sunny climes of California.
Christian Navarro Favorite Things
- Celebrity Crushes – Paige VanZant, Hailee Steinfeld
- MLB Team – New York Mets
- Superhero – Iron Man
Source – PopSugar.com
Christian Navarro Facts
- In his free time, Christian loves to drive race cars.
- He is fond of body art and has got some tattoos inked on his body including a tree branch with red flowers over his right shoulder and chest.
- Because of his short stature, he was regularly picked on and bullied while growing up. So, to remedy his problem, he himself became a bully.
- He wasn’t well-liked by other kids in middle school due to his bullying behavior so when he got admission in high school, he decided to change his behavior as he wanted to be a part of the society.
- Christian decided to audition for 13 Reasons Why after he heard the story of the project from his friend Brandon Flynn (who got cast as Justin in the show) and his then-girlfriend, who was also auditioning for a role in the show.
- Initially, he was turned down for around 4 times from the auditions of 13 Reasons Why because he wasn’t young enough for the role.
- He got the role of Tony Padilla after the show producers couldn’t find anyone suitable for a role on the west coast and announced auditions in New York City. He got to meet one of the directors, Tom McCarthy, and managed to bag the role.
- When he bagged his role, he didn’t know how to drive, which was a problem because Tony was supposed to be driving Mustang in lots of scenes.
- After signing him up, the producers arranged for his driving lessons and eventually got him a driving license as well.
- In 2018, during the San Diego International Film Festival, Christian was honored with the “Rising Star Award”.