|Olivia Jellen Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 2009|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olivia Jellen is an American dancer, model, and actress who is known for portraying Phil’s Kid #2 in Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and as Rachel Goldman in Angelyne.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to sources, Olivia attended the Deborah Lemen Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Robert Jellen
- Mother – Meytal Jellen (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Sofia Jellen (Older Sister) (Actress, Model)
Olivia is represented by The Osbrink Agency and DBA Talent.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
36 kg or 79 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
Olivia Jellen Favorite Things
- Job Of Hers – When she was asked to go up on stage with singer and songwriter Chris Martin at the iHeartRadio Music Awards to accept the “Best Tour Award” for Coldplay.
- Broadway Shows – Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid
- Food – Spicy tuna crispy rice sushi
- Vacation Destination – Hawaii
- Sneakers – Nike Air Jordan‘s
Source – Just Jared
Olivia Jellen Facts
- Jellen was 10 months old she went to her first Broadway show, The Lion King.
- She made her debut TV show appearance in Good Girls Revolt in 2015.
- Her mother divides her time between New York City and Israel. She is also a fitness, travel, and fitness enthusiast.
- The earliest post that was uploaded to Olivia’s Instagram account was on November 13, 2016.
- Aside from dancing and acting, Olivia also enjoys surfing and volleyball player. She is a very sporty girl and enjoys being on the water. On the other hand, she also loves paddle boarding.
- Growing up, Olivia wanted to be a vet due to her passionate love for animals. She has also had 2 hamsters, 2 bunnies, 3 dogs, a cat, 2 ducks, and a chinchilla as pets.
- She was born and raised in Calabasas, California.
- Olivia enjoys painting.
- She is a sneakerhead.
Featured Image By Olivia Jellen / Instagram