|Kheris Rogers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kheris Rogers is an American social media personality, entrepreneur, fashion designer, model, singer, and content creator who rose to fame by founding the clothing line named Flexin’ In My Complexion which focuses on fighting racism and colorism. She has also accumulated a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur, Model, Fashion Designer, Model, Singer, Content Creator
- Siblings – Taylor Rogers (Older Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp facial features
- Confident personality
- Lean physique
Kheris Rogers has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media and some of them are Jordan, Nike, Michael Kors, IVY PARK, Kate Spade New York, MATTEL, Zara, Miu Miu, Moschino, Gucci, Dr. Martens, Kenzo, Yoobi, etc.
In January 2022, Kheris appeared in the “DEFY LOGIC” campaign for Logitech.
Kheris Rogers Facts
- During her school years, she was bullied for her skin color and that inspired her to begin her own fashion line which would help fight racism. She was just 10 years old when she created her brand.
- Kheris Rogers’s efforts towards fighting racism have been publicly supported by YouTuber Derrick Jaxn.
- Her sister helped her begin her Flexin’ In My Complexion brand in March 2017.
- Her fellow members on Run The World have been Hayley LeBlanc, Corinne Joy, and Jessalyn Grace.
- With Run The World, Kheris Rogers released the first single titled Rainbow in the year 2020.
- She has acclaimed the feat of becoming the youngest New York Fashion Week designer.
- Kheris Rogers has been featured in many magazines and editorials which include the likes of The Independent, BuzzFeed, and The Huffington Post.
Featured Image by Kheris Rogers / Instagram