|Jak Roberto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1993|
Jak Roberto is a Filipino actor, singer, and model who is known for having been cast as Andres “Andoy” dela Cruz in the television series, Meant to Be, and for playing the role of Santiago “Jong” Generoso Jr. in the drama revenge series, Contessa. He has appeared in several other shows and movies like With a Smile, Potpot, Ilustrado, The Half Sisters, Kid Kulafu, Hanggang makita kang muli, Usapang Real Love, Bubble Gang, Full House Tonight!, My Love from the Star, Daig kayo ng lola ko, Super Ma’am, Wagas, To Love Some Buddy, Daddy’s Gurl, Magpakailanman, Stories for the Soul, Kara Mia, People vs. The Stars, Follow Your Heart, and Lip Sync Battle Philippines. Moreover, Jak Roberto has also tried his hand at singing and was a member of the trio boy band, 3LOGY, as well as he has his very own YouTube channel that was created on January 13, 2019. He has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Jan Rommel Osuna Roberto
Nagcarlan, Laguna, Philippines
Tandang Sora, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Jak Roberto has graduated from HRM.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – Ramil Roberto
- Mother – Marlyn Osuna
- Siblings – Shaira Lenn Osuna Roberto (a.k.a. Sanya Lopez) (Younger Sister) (Actress, Model, Television Host)
Jak Roberto is represented by GMA Artist Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Pop, OPM, P-Pop, Pop-Rock
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jak Roberto has dated –
- Barbie Forteza (2017-Present) – Jak Roberto is in a relationship with actress, model, and recording artist, Barbie Forteza. Barbie is known for having been cast in a number of acting projects such as Stairway to Heaven, Dear Friend: My Christmas List, Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts, Jillian: Namamasko Po, Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin, and Magpakailanman: The Maricel Apatan Story. The duo started going out in the year 2017 and has since been happily together. They seem totally in love which is also evident from their social media feed which they use to keep their fans updated about their love life. Both Jak Roberto and Barbie Forteza often upload their loved-up pictures and videos on Instagram. They celebrated their 2-year anniversary in May 2019 and Jak also uploads a few pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Charming smile
9 (US) or 8 (UK) or 42 (EU)
Jak Roberto has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media which include the likes of Folded & Hung, Wheeltek, Nixon Philippines, and many more.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Andres “Andoy” Dela Cruz in the television romantic comedy-drama show, Meant to Be, in which he stars alongside the likes of Ken Chan, Addy Raj, Ivan Dorschner, and Barbie Forteza
- Appearing as Santiago “Jong” Generoso Jr. in the television drama revenge series, Contessa. He was a lead cast member on the show alongside actors Glaiza de Castro, Geoff Eigenmann, Gabby Eigenmann, and Lauren Young.
- Having been a member of the Pinoy trio boyband, 3LOGY, which also included TV personality Jeric Gonzales as well as actor and model, Abel Estanislao
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in several movies such as Potpot, Asintado, Kid Kulafu, Laut, Tibak, To Love Some Buddy, and Bubog
- His immense popularity on social media as he has accumulated more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 150k followers on Twitter
Being a past member of 3LOGY, Jak Roberto’s credits include releasing the band’s eponymous debut album, 3logy, in 2015 via GMA Records. Some of the tracks from the album were titled Maybe It’s You and Pwede Ba?.
Jak Roberto has also showcased his singing talents by performing songs on a couple of shows such as Beat It in Superstar Duets and Moves Like Jagger and OMG in Lip Sync Battle Philippines.
Jak Roberto made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the titular role of Potpot in the drama film, Potpot, in 2012. He starred in the film alongside the likes of Julius Gareza, Richard Quan, Louella de Cordova, Mara Alberto, and Rob Sy.
First TV Show
Jak Roberto made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Maximo Viola in an episode, titled Makikilala ni Pepe si Consuelo Ortiga, of the drama series, Ilustrado, on November 3, 2014. However, he was not credited for the part.
Soon after, on November 8, 2014, he made his first credited TV show appearance by playing the role of Biboy in an episode, titled Ang pusong ‘di makalimot: The Faith Bacon Story, of the drama series, Magpakailanman. The other cast members of the show included the likes of Mel Tiangco, Eula Valdez, Mark Anthony Fernandez, Wynwyn Marquez, Krystal Reyes, Lucho Ayala, Julian Trono, and many more.
Jak Roberto maintains a toned physique by working out on a regular basis. He trains with celebrity fitness instructor, Jovin Jimenez a.k.a. ‘Coach Jim’, and his workout routine mainly consists of several weight training exercises. Moreover, he often flaunts his enviable abs in several of his shirtless pictures.
Jak Roberto Facts
- He grew up alongside his younger sister.
- In the year 2017, Jak Roberto served as a host for 2 episodes of the documentary series, 3 Days of Summer.
- He has been cast in a wide range of characters in various shows such as Maximo Viola in Ilustrado, Juan Miguel ‘Yuan’ Samaniego in Usapang Real Love, Cesar Apolinario /Mark Vasquez /LM Cancio in Wagas, Ryan /Dante /Adrian in Magpakailanman, Irvin in Stories for the Soul, Isidro Dagohoy in Super Ma’am, Bernardo Carpio in Daig kayo ng lola ko, Elmo Manahan-Villamor in Hanggang makita kang muli, Berto in Dear Uge, and Boni Burgos in Kara Mia.
- He joined YouTube with his self-titled channel on January 13, 2019, and uploaded the first video, titled “BARBIE AND I 2ND ANNIVERSARY”, on July 21, 2019. The videos on the channel have garnered more than 3 million views.
- Over the course of his career, Jak Roberto has guest-starred in several shows which include The Lola’s Beautiful Show, Road Trip, All Access, Studio 7, Sarap, ‘di ba?, The Boobay and Tekla Show, and many more.
- Follow Jak Roberto on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jak Roberto / Instagram