|Justin H. Min Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|March 20, 1990
Justin H. Min is an American actor who is known for playing the character of Ben Hargreeves in the Netflix original series The Umbrella Academy. He has also been cast in projects like How I Became an Adult, Pure Genius, New Amsterdam, Faking It, Beerfest: Thirst for Victory, Dating After College, and Rebirth.
Justin Hong-Kee Min
Justin H. Min
Los Angeles, California, United States
Justin H. Min attended Cerritos High School, graduating in 2007. Then, he got enrolled at Cornell University and served on the Student Assembly as the Minority Liaison. In 2011, he graduated with degrees in Government and English from the College of Arts & Sciences department.
Actor, Photographer, Former Journalist
- Sibling – Jason Min (Older Brother) (Pastor)
- Others – Carol Min (Sister-In-Law), Avery (Niece), Jack (Nephew)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Justin H. Min is of Korean descent.
Justin H. Min Facts
- He is a second-generation Korean-American from Cerritos, California.
- His acting career began as he started appearing in several Wong Fu productions.
- Before establishing himself as an actor, Justin H. Min used to work as a journalist and photographer for various magazines and has had photography assignments for the J.A.M. Awards, inVISIBLE, and The Served.
- In 2019, he started playing the role of Ben Hargreeves/The Horror/Number Six in the superhero black comedy-drama streaming television series, The Umbrella Academy, which is based on the comic book series of the same name written by Gerard Way. His co-stars included Elliot Page, Tom Hopper, David Castañeda, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Robert Sheehan, Aidan Gallagher, Mary J. Blige, Ritu Arya, and Kate Walsh.
- Justin has been cast as Yang in the science fiction drama film, After Yang, which was expected to be released in 2020 but was delayed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.
Featured Image by Justin H. Min / Instagram