|Ian Alexander Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ian Alexander is an American actor, voiceover artist, and writer who is known for having been cast in shows and movies such as Buck Vu in The OA, Vic in Every Day, and Lance in Déjà Vui.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ian Alexander participated in community theater and chorus during his elementary school years.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Writer
- Father – He has worked with the Department of Defense.
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asain)
Ian Alexander is of European descent on his father’s side and has Vietnamese roots on his mother’s side.
He identifies as trans masculine and pansexual.
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears and septum
Through social media, Ian Alexander has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Vegan Rob’s, Health-Ade Kombucha, NYX Cosmetics, and FENCING.
He was raised in a Mormon household.
Ian Alexander Facts
- His mother immigrated from Vietnam to the United States.
- Due to his father’s job, Ian Alexander has lived in places such as Hawaii, Japan, and Washington, DC.
- It was in the year 2014 that he came out as transgender.
- From 2016 to 2019, he played the role of Buck/Michelle Vu in the mystery drama web television series, The OA, in which Ian Alexander co-starred alongside the likes of Brit Marling, Emory Cohen, Scott Wilson, Phyllis Smith, Paz Vega, and others.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by bringing to life the character of Vic in the 2018 romantic fantasy drama film, Every Day, starring Angourie Rice, Justice Smith, Debby Ryan, and Maria Bello.
- Ian Alexander appeared in an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show in April 2019.
- He was named as one of the Pride50: “trailblazing individuals who actively ensure society remains moving towards equality, acceptance, and dignity for all queer people” by Queerty in 2019.
- Them magazine included him as one of the cover stars for the 2019 Pride issue, “spotlighting three rising queer artists whose work and lives are breaking new ground for LGBTQ+ visibility”.
- As a voiceover artist, Ian Alexander provided vocals to the character of Lev in the 2020 action-adventure video game The Last of Us: Part II. The character is also transgender.
Featured Image by Ian Alexander / Instagram