|Angourie Rice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 2001|
Angourie Rice is an Australian actress who is best known for her roles in the movies These Final Hours, The Nice Guys, and Spider-Man Homecoming. In 2019, she also appeared in the Spider-Man sequel film Spider-Man: Far From Home in a supporting role as Betty Brant wherein she acted alongside actors Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jake Gyllenhaal. Shortly after she made her debut as a film actress in 2013, she had also made notable appearances in movies like Walking with Dinosaurs and on various TV series such as The Doctor Blake Mysteries, Worst Year of My Life Again, and Mako: Island of Secrets.
Amongst all her roles both in movies and on TV, her biggest breakthrough was her portrayal as Holly March in the hit action-comedy film The Nice Guys alongside actors Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe. She has also appeared in the sci-fi fantasy movie Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows during which she portrayed a supervillain character named Tegan. Other films and series added on her filmography included Jasper Jones, The Beguiled, Every Day, Ladies in Black, and Black Mirror.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Father – Jeremy Rice (Director)
- Mother – Kate Rice (Writer)
Angourie Rice is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Catherine Poulton Management, Talent Management Company, Collingwood, Victoria, Australia
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angourie Rice has dated –
- Charles Vandervaart – According to her Instagram updates, she seems to be dating Canadian actor, Charles Vandervaart. She has featured the actor on her Instagram numerous times and Vandervaart has also shared a few photos of them together with sweet captions.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British Isles ancestry.
- Snub Nose
- Plump Lips
- Round Face
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Rolla’s Jeans
- Nobody Denim
- David Jones
Best Known For
Her roles as Rose in These Final Hours (2013), Holly March in The Nice Guys (2016), and as Betty Brant in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), and its sequel film Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut as Rose in the science-fiction film These Final Hours.
First TV Show
In 2014, Angourie Rice made her first TV show appearance as Lisa Wooton on ABC TV’s series The Doctor Blake Mysteries.
Angourie Rice Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
- Novel Series – Harry Potter
- Books – Emma by Jane Austen, Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- Movies – The Dressmaker, Brooklyn, The Help, Atonement, Tangled
- Mode Of Transport – Train, Double Decker Bus
- Musicals – Les Misérables, Hamilton
Angourie Rice Facts
- She’s a bookworm.
- She landed her first movie project at the age of 11.
- She won a “Best Actor” award at the 2012 St Kilda Film Festival for her role as Tilly in the short film Transmission.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would be studying literature and gender studies.
- Angourie Rice shares updates about her daily life through her online blog which she named Thoughts To Keep Me Sane.
- In 2019, she played the role of Rachel Goggins and starred alongside singer-actress Miley Cyrus on the hit science-fiction series Black Mirror for an episode.
- Connect with Angourie Rice on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Angourie Rice / Instagram