|Eve Best Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1971|
Eve Best is an English actress and director who has made her mark with roles like Dr. Eleanor O’Hara in Nurse Jackie (2009-2013), Wallis Simpson in The King’s Speech (2010), and Rhaenys Velaryon in House of the Dragon (2022).
Ladbroke Grove, London, England, United Kingdom
Eve was a student of Wycombe Abbey Girls’ School in Buckinghamshire. She earned a degree in English from Lincoln College, Oxford.
She trained in acting from the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and graduated in 1999.
- Father – He was a design journalist.
- Mother – She was an actress.
- Siblings – She has 1 sister.
Eve is represented by –
- Independent Talent Group
- ICM Partners
Eve’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eve has dated –
- Tom Bateman (2012) The Duchess of Malfi actress fell for her much younger co-star Tom Bateman while they were playing a reel-life couple on stage in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Eve Best Favorite Things
- Plays She Has Worked On – ‘Tis Pity She’s a Wh*re, The Heiress, The Coast of Utopia
- Directors – David Lan, Trevor Nunn, Philip Franks, Katie Mitchell
- Theater – Young Vic
- Co-stars – Vanessa Redgrave, Maggie Steed, Michael Bryant
- Playwrights – Anton Chekhov, William Shakespeare, Henrik Ibsen, Tom Stoppard, Tennessee Williams
Source – WhatsOnStage.com
Eve Best Facts
- She changed her first name from Emily to Eve as there was already an actress named Emily Best. Additionally, Eve was her grandmother’s middle name.
- If she could swap lives with someone for a day, Eve would choose to be Walter Raleigh (the famous courtier of Queen Elizabeth I).
Featured Image by Sarah Ackerman / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0