|Stephen Guarino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1975|
Stephen Guarino is an American actor, comedian, producer, director, and stage actor. He is known for having been cast in roles such as ‘Sully’ Patterson in the comedy-drama series I’m Dying Up Here, Quincy in the dark comedy series EastSiders, Connor in the multi-camera sitcom Dr. Ken, Derrick in the sitcom Happy Endings, and Toby in the teen drama series Finding Carter. In addition to that, Stephen Guarino has also been a part of various other shows and movies which include The Big Gay Sketch Show, 2 Broke Girls, Hustling, I Hate Valentine’s Day, Marry Me, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Year That Trembled, The Happys, BearCity, BearCity 2: The Proposal, The Wedding Bells, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Neighbors, The Comeback, The Gates, Jessie, An Englishman in New York, Airplane Mode, ‘Til Death, Sofia the First, Gay Skit Happens, Me & Mean Margaret, and Superior Donuts.
Stephen Daniel Guarino
DeLand, Florida, United States
Stephen Guarino attended Florida State University, a public research university in Tallahassee, Florida. He also graduated from The Public Theater‘s Shakespeare program.
Actor, Comedian, Producer, Director, Stage Actor
- Mother – Rita Mary (Actor)
Stephen Guarino has been signed with –
- Brady, Brannon & Rich Talent, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Ziemba Talent and Associates, Inc., Talent Agency, Marina Del Rey, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Stephen Guarino Facts
- He was a member of the SAK Comedy Lab.
- Along with Jimmy Ray Bennett, John Gregorio, and Matthew Loren Cohen, Stephen Guarino co-created the Off-Broadway improv musical The Nuclear Family.
- Stephen was cast as a Demonstrator in the 2009 biographical film An Englishman in New York. It chronicles the years gay English writer and humorist Quentin Crisp spent in New York City.
- He appeared as Allon in the 2009 romantic comedy film Confessions of a Shopaholic, starring Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Joan Cusack, John Goodman, John Lithgow, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Leslie Bibb.
- Stephen Guarino co-starred as Brent in the 2010 gay-themed comedy-drama film BearCity. This role won him the Outfest Award for “Best Actor”.
- He played Connor, Clark’s partner and later husband, in the ABC multi-camera sitcom Dr. Ken from 2016 to 2017.
- In January 2017, he was seen as Richie in an episode titled And The Stalking Dead of the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls.
- Alongside Melissa Leo, Ari Graynor, Michael Angarano, Andrew Santino, Erik Griffin, RJ Cyler, and others, Stephen Guarino co-starred as a zany stand-up comedian named ‘Sully’ Patterson in the comedy-drama television series I’m Dying Up Here from 2017 to 2018.
- In 2018, he was cast in the recurring role of a gay party promoter named Quincy in the dark comedy web series EastSiders. For this performance, he got nominated at the 45th Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards in the “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Digital Daytime Drama Series” category.
- Guarino’s work on EastSiders also got him nominated for the 7th Indie Series Award for “Best Supporting Actor – Drama” as well as a Daytime Emmy Award for “Supporting Actor In A Daytime Drama Series”.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0