|Leslie Bibb Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1974|
Leslie Bibb is an American model and actress who came to prominence with her important portrayal of Brooke McQueen on the dramedy series Popular (1999-2001). However, the beautiful Leslie has also appeared in more than 2 dozen shows and films including Private Parts (1997), Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006), Iron Man (2008), and Iron Man 2 (2010). She also has a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Leslie Louise Bibb
The Bibbster, Lulu
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Leslie studied at Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, Virginia. She attended the William Esper Acting Studio for 3 years.
- Mother – Betty Blakemore Sulzbach
- Siblings – Bev Bibb (Older Sister), Kim Bibb (Older Sister), and Trish Bibb (Older Sister)
Leslie is represented by ICM Partners and John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leslie has dated –
- Rob Born (2003-2007)
- Sam Rockwell (2007-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Lean tall physique
- Perfect jawline
- High cheekbones
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Almay Pure Blends (2008).
Leslie Bibb Favorite Things
- Games To Play Growing Up – Duck Duck Goose, Red Light Green Light
Source – YouTube
Leslie Bibb Facts
- She is the youngest of 4 siblings and was brought up by a single parent in Nelson County, Virginia.
- Leslie’s father passed away when she was just 3 years old. After that, she and her family relocated to Richmond, Virginia.
- She studied at an all-girls Catholic private school in Richmond. She was on their dance team.
- Leslie was 16 years old when she made her first-ever public appearance after being chosen during a national model search that was conducted by The Oprah Winfrey Show and the Elite Agency in 1990.
- After completing her junior year, she signed with Elite Models Management NYC and traveled to Japan. Thereafter, Leslie returned to the States and finished her senior year in 1991.
- Leslie has been featured on the cover of various reputable magazines such as CosmoGirl, 944, Seventeen, Gear, Paper, L’Officiel, Teen, and FHM.
- She was featured as the month of August on FHM‘s 2001 calendar and as Miss July on the Maxim Uncut 2001 15-Month Calendar.
- 4 years after she began her modeling stint, Leslie turned to act and made her debut TV show appearance as Nikki in Pacific Blue in 1996.
- Bibb got her breakthrough with the role of Brooke McQueen in Popular (1999-2001).
- She worked alongside Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow on Iron Man (2008) and its sequel Iron Man 2 (2010).
- Bibb is very fond of animals and has 2 dogs named Jack and Harley.
- She enjoys going hiking, biking, and collecting antiques.
- Leslie was placed at #51 on Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 of 2008” list.
- She is associated with the Friends of El Faro foundation.
- In 2008, she was signed on as the face of Revlon, Inc.
- During late 2010, Leslie worked as the spokesperson for “Life Insurance Awareness Month.”
Featured Image By David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC-BY-3.0