|Justice Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justice Smith is an American actor and theatre artist who has played a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Theodore Finch in All the Bright Places, Franklin Webb in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Ezekiel “Zeke” Figuero in The Get Down, Ptolemy XIII in Drunk History, Marcus “Radar” Lincoln in Paper Towns, and Tim Goodman in Detective Pikachu.
Justice Elio Smith
Los Angeles, California, United States
Justice Smith studied at the Orange County School of the Arts from where he graduated in the year 2013.
Actor, Theatre Artist
- Father – Wayne Smith
- Mother – Duilia (Setacci)
- Siblings – Cameo (Older Sister), Angelique (Younger Sister). He also has 3 more older and 3 more younger siblings.
Justice Smith is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Justice Smith has dated –
- Jaz Sinclair
- Nicholas Ashe (2020-2021; 2021-Present) – In April 2021, Justice confirmed his relationship with actor Nicholas L. Ashe. The couple broke up in early 2021. However, they reconciled their relationship later in 2021 and confirmed it by attending the 2021 GQ Men of the Year party together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Justice Smith is of African-American descent on his father’s side and has Italian and French-Canadian roots on his mother’s side.
Justice Smith came out as queer through an Instagram post on June 5, 2020.
- Sports a beard
- Deep-set eyes
Justice Smith Facts
- In February 2014, he made his first TV show appearance as “Himself” in an episode titled Anna Deavere Smith of the documentary series, Masterclass.
- From 2016 to 2017, Justice Smith played the role of Ezekiel “Zeke” Figuero, a smart teen brimming with untapped talent and unrequited love who is determined to make his mark in the world, in the musical drama television series, The Get Down, in which he co-starred alongside Shameik Moore, Herizen F. Guardiola, Skylan Brooks, Tremaine Brown Jr., Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, and Jimmy Smits.
- He was cast as Franklin Webb, a former IT technician for Jurassic World, in the 2018 science fiction adventure film, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. For this role, Justice Smith was nominated for the 2019 Golden Raspberry Award (a parody award show) in the “Worst Supporting Actor” category.
- He has appeared in the Off-Broadway stage production of Yen and this role got him nominated for a Drama Desk Award as well as a Lucille Lortel Award for “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play”.
- In 2020, Justice Smith starred alongside the likes of Elle Fanning, Alexandra Shipp, Kelli O’Hara, and Virginia Gardner in the teen romantic drama film, All the Bright Places.
- He has also accrued a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
- He is sometimes confused to be related to actor Will Smith. He is most often assumed as his son which is not the case.
Featured Image by Justice Smith / Instagram