|Herizen F. Guardiola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Herizen F. Guardiola is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who is known for her portrayal of Mylene Cruz in The Get Down and for bringing to life the character of Addy Hanlon in Dare Me. In addition to that, she has also pursued a career as a musician and has appeared as a featured artist on multiple projects such as Absofacto’s EP ThousandPeaces, the soundtrack for The Get Down, and the official soundtrack for the Major Lazer documentary Give Me Future.
Herizen Fawn Guardiola
Miami, Florida, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Juan Carlos (Reggae Musician)
- Mother – Venice Pink (Nutritionist and Yoga Instructor)
- Siblings – Jaia (Younger Sister), Zunai (Younger Sister)
Herizen F. Guardiola is represented by Mavrick Artists Agency, Inc., Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Hispanic)
Herizen F. Guardiola is of African-Jamaican and Cuban descent.
- Pouty lips
- Deep-set eyes
Herizen F. Guardiola Facts
- Her father has been one of her musical inspirations.
- She made her first film appearance by playing the role of Freya Nordholm in the 2015 romantic drama film, Runaway Island, which premiered at the American Black Film Festival in June 2015 and starred Lorraine Toussaint, Aisha Hinds, and Thomas Q. Jones.
- In 2016, Herizen F. Guardiola started to appear as Mylene Cruz, a tenacious girl with an incredible voice who dreams of becoming a disco star and is in love with Ezekiel (“Zeke”) “Books” Figuero, in the musical drama television series, The Get Down. She co-starred on the show alongside the likes of Justice Smith, Shameik Moore, Skylan Brooks, Tremaine Brown Jr., Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, and Jimmy Smits.
- Regarding her discovery, the co-creator of The Get Down, Baz Luhrmann, once said, “It’s always thrilling to find fresh unknown talent, particularly one who is not only a terrific actor but a magnificent vocalist.”
- Herizen F. Guardiola was also a part of several tracks on The Get Down and some of them were Grace of God, I’ll Keep a Light in My Window, Up the Ladder, Toy Box, Set Me Free, and Be That As It May.
- She released her first extended play, Come Over To My House, in October 2018.
- Between 2019 and 2020, she brought to life the character of Addy Hanlon, a cheerleader at Sutton Grove High School, in the teen drama mystery-thriller television series, Dare Me. Herizen F. Guardiola’s fellow cast members included Willa Fitzgerald, Marlo Kelly, Rob Heaps, Zach Roerig, Paul Fitzgerald, and Alison Thornton.
Featured Image by Foto de Archivo / FANDOM / CC BY-SA 4.0