|Brooke Lyons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1980|
Brooke Lyons is an American actress and voiceover artist who is known for playing Peach Landis in the CBS comedy sitcom 2 Broke Girls, Birdie in the ABC Family comedy-drama series Jane by Design, Elizabeth Abbott Rojas in The CW comedy-drama series Life Sentence, Capricorn in the supernatural musical thriller series Paradise City, Eden Ellery in the Showtime drama The Affair, and Natalie in the supernatural procedural crime drama series iZombie.
Brooke Ashley Lyons
Washington, D.C., United States
Brooke Lyons received dance training at the Joffrey Ballet School, the New England Ballet School in Connecticut, and the Boston Ballet.
She also attended Yale University and founded the Connecticut Scoliosis Association. Also, she discussed her struggles and experiences with scoliosis in the book titled Scoliosis: Ascending the Curve and it was published before she began classes at Yale in 1999. Lyons majored in English Literature and was a member of the “Arts and Letters” Manuscript Society.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – James R. Lyons (Plastic Surgeon, Author, Former Clinical Instructor at Yale University, Former National Junior Ballroom Dancing Champion)
- Mother – Penny A. (née Sousa) (Dancer)
- Others – Daniel Anthony Lyons (Paternal Grandfather), Elena/Lena J. “Lee” DeFilippo (Paternal Grandmother)
Brooke Lyons has been repped by Vault Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Lyons has dated –
- Max Osswald (2014-Present) – She got married to film producer Max Osswald in 2014 and they have a son named Sebastian Osswald (b. August 27, 2017) and a daughter named Lark Lyons Osswald (b. May 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Brooke Lyons is of Irish, Italian, and Portuguese descent.
She was cast in a TV commercial for Navy Federal Credit Union in December 2015.
Brooke Lyons Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Fairfield and New Haven, Connecticut, and several other towns in the state.
- Growing up, Brooke enjoyed dancing and riding horses. She later gave up horse riding to pursue her passion for dancing.
- She suffered from scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person’s spine has a sideways curve) as a child and that prevented her from pursuing a career as a ballet dancer. However, she wore a back brace throughout her time in the 9th grade and then underwent surgery to correct her spine.
- Brooke Lyons appeared as Amy, Reggie’s girlfriend, in the 2008 comedy film, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.
- In October 2009, she was cast as Candace in an episode titled Never Judge a Lady by Her Lover of the comedy-drama and mystery television series called Desperate Housewives.
- Lyons provided vocals to the character of Princess Sarah in the video game titled World of Final Fantasy in 2016.
- In 2021, she started playing Capricorn in Paradise City.
Featured Image by Brooke Lyons / Instagram