|Saloni Aswani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Saloni Aswani is an Indian actress and model who is known for her role as Aparna in Maryada Ramanna, Swathi in Bodyguard, and Swetha in Race Gurram.
Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India
Saloni divides her time between Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
Saloni completed her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT) in the past.
She studied acting at the Ashok Kumar Academy Of Dramatic Arts, Mumbai.
- Father – Karamchand Aswani (Assistant Commissioner of Narcotics)
- Mother – Reshma Aswan
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- Thin upper lip
Saloni has endorsed several brands such as –
- Parachute Oil
- Chic Shampoo
- Three Roses tea
- Meera soaps
- Alukka Jewelry
Saloni Aswani Favorite Things
- Actress – Sridevi, Soundarya
- Composer – Devi Sri Prasad
Saloni Aswani Facts
- She was raised by a Sindhi-speaking family.
- Saloni was 5 years old when her family moved into the CGS Quarters at Wadala, Mumbai.
- Growing up, she enjoyed watching cartoons on Pogo as well as Noddy.
- She had developed an interest in acting at an early age and would often try and mimic her idol, late actress Sridevi.
- Shortly after completing her studies, Saloni began to work in the modeling industry and was also featured in a number of commercials. Her career choice was supported by her, whereas her father had advised her to “do a respectable job”. Despite her father’s disagreement, Saloni privately created and sent her portfolio to various agencies.
- She was featured in her debut Bollywood theatrical film appearance as Rukhsaa Khan in Dil Pardesi Ho Gayaa in 2003. From there, she went on to be cast in a number of other films that include Chukkallo Chandrudu, Saawan… The Love Season, Dubai Babu, and Bodyguard (2012).
- In her free time, she enjoys watching comedy and dance shows.
- She had been a member of the theater group Kala Sansad in the past.
- Saloni is not a fan of men with tattoos and piercings. On the other hand, she is also afraid of getting poked by needles.
- She prefers to dress in simple yet comfortable dresses.
- Saloni’s celebrity crush is actor Mahesh Babu and N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- She is a huge fan of the music of Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, and Akon.
- Saloni is very fond of the taste of chocolate.
- She is not an early-to-rise kind of person.
Featured Image By Saloni Aswani / Instagram