|Caleb Logan LeBlanc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Caleb Logan LeBlanc was a YouTube sensation who gained fame from a family channel called Bratayley. Caleb was known for being the oldest sibling in the house of Bratayley and being a fun and hilarious person. He ran a gaming channel called blazenoutlaws and frequently posted videos of Minecraft. Sadly, he passed away at a very young age due to a heart condition that went undetected in the past and unfortunately, took his life. Caleb has a huge social media fan base of more than 750k followers on Instagram and more than 170k subscribers on YouTube.
Caleb Logan LeBlanc
Wheels, Baked Potato
He was born on July 13, 2002.
He died at the age of 13 on October 1, 2015, in Severna Park, Maryland, due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Georgia, United States
Caleb LeBlanc was homeschooled along with his sisters.
- Father – Billy LeBlanc (YouTube Personality)
- Mother – Katie LeBlanc (YouTube Personality)
- Siblings – Annie LeBlanc (Younger Sister) (YouTube Personality), Hayley Noelle LeBlanc (Youngest Sister) (YouTube Personality)
His parents used to manage him.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Hilarious and fun-loving nature
Best Known For
Being the oldest son of the popularly known LeBlanc family and being a member of the YouTube channel, Bratayley
First Web Show
Caleb made his first appearance as himself on the family web show, Bratayley in 2011.
Caleb was an active child. He participated in sports such as baseball.
Caleb Logan LeBlanc Favorite Things
- Food – Macaroni and Cheese
- Color – Purple and Black
- Sport – Baseball
Caleb Logan LeBlanc Facts
- In the past, Caleb had interviewed actors such as Karan Brar and Skai Jackson.
- Caleb loved playing Minecraft and dedicated a complete YouTube channel to it.
- Disney’s Maker Studios had signed him up with them.
- His sudden death came as such a shock to the fans of Caleb that they began questioning his reason of death online forcing an investigation. However, it was evident that his death was caused due to a heart disease called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Caleb was suffering from a heredity disease known as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy that causes the heart muscle to become abnormally thick prompting the left ventricle to become smaller and pump less oxygenated blood through the body.
- His dream was to become a gamer as well as a professional baseball player.
- He made a song called I am a Baked Potato in the past.
- Just a day before Caleb’s death, a video was made titled Dear Future Self. In the video, it can be seen that Caleb is not his usual self.
- Caleb was unsure about his condition which is why in his last video, he asked his fans “If you could ask yourself one question, what would it be?” and he ends the video with “See you tomorrow”.
- Follow him on Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Caleb Logan LeBlanc / Instagram
caleb you are the best miss you 😣😇😘
Caleb, you were a really big funny person and we still really miss you. We hope you are having fun in Heaven. R.I.P.