|Rachelle Swannie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1995|
Rachelle Swannie is an American YouTuber who is primarily known for co-running the Rachelle and Justin YouTube channel which has amassed more than 300k subscribers. The channel is a stress-relieving platform for her and her husband Justin through which they vlog, document, and discuss their married life, maternity/paternity issues, hospital struggles, children’s health, and medical procedures. Rachelle is also popular on Instagram with more than 150k followers.
California, United States
Temecula, California, United States
- Siblings – Katie (Older Sister)
- Others – Lauren (Sister-in-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachelle has dated –
- Justin Swannie (2012–Present) – Rachelle first met Justin at a church youth group and the two began dating in 2012 after Rachelle turned 17. The same year, Justin got deployed in the United States Navy. Upon his return after a 5-month deployment, he proposed to Rachelle at a family vacation in Kauai, Hawaii and they got married in May 2014. The couple lost their first child, a daughter named Brynn, in May 2017, as she was stillborn. In August 2018, Rachelle gave birth to a daughter named Emma. In late 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting twins.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Charming smile
- Long, straight hair
- Gleaming face
- Mildly stocky frame
- Has a tattoo on her left forearm
Rachelle Swannie Facts
- She was brought up by her mother after her parents split.
- The first video on the Rachelle and Justin YouTube channel was released in March 2016 where the couple discussed their attempt to birth a child and their fertility issues and struggles.
- Rachelle has affectionately termed her subscribers as the ‘swanfam’.
- After Rachelle lost her first daughter Brynn, the couple decided to start an online fundraiser by selling custom-made hoodies and t-shirts on Bonfire.com, to fund their efforts at both adoption and IVF (In vitro fertilization) treatments.
- Rachelle also runs a self-titled secondary YouTube channel that she uses to post about pregnancy issues and advice, shopping hauls, and baby care tips.
Featured Image by Rachelle Swannie / Instagram