|Martha MacCallum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1964|
|Spouse||Daniel John Gregory|
Martha MacCallum is a news anchor best known for delivering news on Fox News, and for being the host of the show The Story with Martha MacCallum. Martha has been working as an anchor since 1991 and began to grow her reputation. In 1991, she began working at the Wall Street Journal Television. At that time, she was the business news anchor for The Wall Street Journal Report and several other outlets such as Business USA, Outlook, and World Market. She moved to WPXN-TV in 1996 which is a sports and business station in New York. She also worked there as an anchor.
In 2004, Martha MacCallum joined Fox News Channel and has been working at Fox since then. She is well known for covering the United States 2004, 2008, 2016, and 2020 presidential elections. She also co-anchored the funeral of Pope John Paul II and was on the coverage of Pope Francis‘s visit to the United States. In 2017, the news anchor became the host of the program The First 100 Days which was a replacement for Tucker Carlson Tonight. The show aired on Fox News Channel and debuted early in January 2017. On April 28, 2017, The First 100 Days became known as The Story with Martha MacCallum. Martha has won the Gracie Award for Women in Journalism.
Martha Bowes MacCallum
Buffalo, New York, United States
New Jersey, United States
Martha MacCallum attended Ramapo High School in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States. She then attended St. Lawrence University in New York, United States and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in political science in 1986.
Afterward, she attended Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York City, New York, United States.
- Father – Douglas C. MacCallum
- Mother – Elizabeth B. MacCallum
Martha MacCallum is represented by Fox Entertainment Group.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martha MacCallum has dated –
- Daniel John Gregory (1992-Present) – Martha MacCallum got married to founder and head of the company, Gregory Packaging Inc., Daniel on August 22, 1992, after dating for a while. At the time of her marriage, she was 28 years old, while, Daniel was 29 years old. Their wedding was carried out at St. Elizabeth’s Church in Upper Montclair, New Jersey, and was attended by families and close friends. They have 2 sons named Harry MacCallum Gregory and Edward Reed Gregory, and a daughter named Elizabeth Bowes Gregory. The family stays together in New Jersey, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish and Irish descent.
- Slim figure
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Her show on Fox, The Story with Martha MacCallum
- Interviewing popular people such as President Barack Obama, General David Petraeus, John McCain, New Jersey governor Chris Christie, and Laura Bush
First TV Show
Martha MacCallum made her TV show debut as an anchor on Fox News Live in 2000.
Martha MacCallum Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Bio Oil, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey
Source – Allure
Martha MacCallum Facts
- Her mother died from breast cancer in April 2013.
- Her sister is a breast cancer survivor.
- Before Martha got her job as a news anchor, she worked at a village cheese shop in her hometown in Wyckoff, New Jersey.
- She once worked as a waitress.
- Martha was working at CNBC before moving to Fox News.
- Most of the members of her family are teachers.
- She has received the Gracie Award for Women in Journalism twice and also received the Soldiersocks Commitment To Serve Award.
- Martha MacCallum hosted The Live Desk for 4 years (2006-2010), and America’s Newsroom from 2010 to 2017.
- She owns a spaniel named Squire.
- Martha has interviewed several famous individuals such as General David Petraeus, John McCain, Chris Christie, Barack Obama, and Laura Bush.
- Martha MacCallum’s daughter, Elizabeth has taken after her mother and has also begun her work in politics. She attends Villanova University just like her father did and she majors in Political Science. Martha has contributed as a volunteer on special coverage for Fox News and was on the communication team of the Republican National Committee. She has followed her mother’s deep interest in politics.
- The home in which Martha lives in with her family was designed by her friend, Michael Maher, who is an interior designer. The house is located in Chatham, Massachusetts on Cape Cod, and has up to 5 bathrooms. It has been remodeled several times.
- Martha has held so many positions in business and television journalism and has worked for various corporations.
- Martha founded the Miranda Theater Company in New York while she was still a student at the Circle in the Square Theatre School.
- She began her career working for magazines before switching to television and working as a business news correspondent.
- Martha made a remarkable appearance on Checkpoint. It was an evening show which looked at homeland security and the war on Terror.
- Before she went into the world of journalism, Martha also worked with Dow Jones & Company as an associate in corporate relations.
- She has hosted shows along with other journalists such as Trace Gallagher, Bill O’Reilly, and Bill Hemmer.
- She was responsible for the coverage of Hurricane Katrina and the Royal Wedding.
- Martha MacCallum has received the American Women in Radio and Television Award in the past.
- Follow Martha MacCallum on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Martha MacCallum / Instagram