|Chris Christie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1962|
|Spouse||Mary Pat Foster|
Chris Christie is an American politician, attorney, and political commentator who gained widespread attention while serving as the Governor of New Jersey (2010-2018). Additionally, he announced his name as a Republican candidate for the 2024 presidential election on June 6, 2023.
Christopher James Christie
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Chris attended Livingston High School and graduated in the class of 1980. He went on to study political science at the University of Delaware and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1984.
Furthermore, he obtained his law degree from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 1987.
Politician, Attorney, Political Commentator
- Father – Wilbur James ‘Bill’ Christie (Certified Public Accountant)
- Mother – Sondra A. Grasso (Telephone Receptionist)
Chris Christie’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
105 kg or 231.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Christie has dated –
- Mary Pat Foster (1986-Present) – He wed Mary Pat Foster, who worked as an investment banker, on March 8, 1986. They have 4 children together: sons Andrew Christie (b. 1993) and Patrick Christie (b. 2000) as well as daughters Sarah Christie (b. February 23, 1996) and Bridget Christie (b. 2003).
Race / Ethnicity
He has German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on his father’s side and is of
Italian/Sicilian descent on his mother’s side.
However, his hair has turned mostly ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
- He is obese.
- His blunt and direct manner of speaking
Chris Christie Favorite Things
- Song By Bruce Springsteen – Thunder Road (1975)
- Basketball Team – New York Knicks
- Baseball Team – New York Mets
- Ice Hockey Team – New York Rangers
- Football Team – Dallas Cowboys
Chris Christie Facts
- He is a huge fan of the musician, Bruce Springsteen.
- Christie was named one of the ‘100 Most Influential People in the World’ by Time Magazine in 2013.
- In 2005, he successfully prosecuted Charles Kushner (the New York real estate magnate and father of Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner) for tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations.
- Christie tested positive for COVID-19 on October 3, 2020, and was hospitalized for a week with asthma as an underlying health concern. He reportedly contracted the virus from President Donald Trump while prepping him for the presidential debate against the eventual winner, Joe Biden. According to sources, Trump knowingly put Christie’s health at risk by not disclosing his positive test (Trump had tested positive a few days before the debate) until a few days after the debate.
- He was allegedly considered for the role of Trump’s Vice President during the 2016 presidential election, but Trump eventually chose Mike Pence. Additionally, he was considered for the position of United States Attorney General in the Trump administration before Bill Barr was finalized.
- Christie was a staunch supporter of Donald Trump throughout his presidency, but he broke with Trump following the January 6 Capitol attack.
Featured Image by Maryland GovPics / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0