|Tom Hopper Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1985|
Tom Hopper is an English actor best known for playing superhero Luther in Netflix web series, The Umbrella Academy, his guest role as Dickon Tarly in the season 7 of Game of Thrones, and supporting roles in Hollywood films I feel Pretty (2018) and Terminator: Dark Fate (2019).
Thomas Edward Hopper
Coalville, North West Leicestershire, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Frequently travels to Los Angeles and New York City, United States for work
He graduated from Ashby Grammar co-educational school based in Ashby de la Zouch market town in North West Leicestershire, England.
Tom studied acting in Rose Bruford College, located at Sidcup, London, England. He graduated with an Honors degree in 2006.
- Siblings – Phil (Brother) and Jack (Brother). He has another brother.
- Others – Ayano Hopper née Domoto (Sister-in-law)
Tom is represented by –
- Daphne Waring, Waring & McKenna, London, England, United Kingdom
- The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint Inc, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles and New York City, United States
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom has dated –
- Laura Hopper née Higgins (2014–Present) – Tom married fellow British actress and Black Sails co-star, Laura in June 2014. The couple has 2 children together – a son named Freddie Douglas Hopper (b. June 2015) and a daughter named Truly Rose Hopper (b. July 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Towering Height
- Maintains year-round athletic build, shredded arms, and abs
- Usually keeps his hair very short
He has endorsed numerous brands such as Giant Bicycles and Organifi supplements.
Tom Hopper Favorite Things
- Workout Music – Rock
- Bands – My Chemical Romance, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, AC/DC
- Sport – Rugby, Golf, and Soccer
- Guilty Pleasure – Sweet Potato Fries
- Beverage – Black Coffee
- Protein Dense Food – Ostrich meat
- Pop Culture Fitness Icon – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Exercise – Man makers
- Cardio Machines – Skier, Rower
Source – Just Jared, Muscle And Fitness, Elle, Men’s Health
Tom Hopper Facts
- Since the British acting industry is extremely competitive, the actor bulked up and gained muscle to stand out from other actors to bag his first recurring role in the fantasy, adventure drama series Merlin (2010–2012).
- Tom stopped drinking alcohol after the birth of his son and does not consume refined sugar.
- He has studied and researched so many aspects of exercise science that he does not feel the need to hire a trainer for his daily workouts and prefers to plan his training regimen intuitively.
- Hopper was rumored to play the role of John Rambo in the 1982 First Blood remake but the project got shelved.
Featured Image by Roger Murmann / Flickr / CC BY-2.0