|Rose Reid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1999|
Rose Reid is an American actress and writer who came into prominence after playing the role of Kim in the biographical drama movie I’m Not Ashamed (2016). She gained further popularity by getting featured in several other notable films including The World We Make (2019) and the romantic drama Finding You (2021), having also written the story of the former movie. Rose has appeared in a number of TV shows such as Hollywood First Look Features (2021). She is the author of numerous books as well, like Crown of Crimson (2016).
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
She has been represented by ROAR.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Harrison Davis – She has been in a relationship with Harrison Davis, having regularly uploaded photos of herself with him on her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
She has been sponsored by various brands such as Tavi Noir.
Rose Reid Favorite Things
- Hobby – Western horseback riding
Source – IMDb
Rose Reid Facts
- She was raised on a farm near Nashville in Tennessee.
- Rose wrote her first script when she was 14 years old. She later assisted in producing a short film, at the age of 16, and has disclosed that she always knew that she wanted to be an actress.
- Rose has been grateful for getting the opportunity to perform in Finding You, which is an inspirational romantic movie revolving around the theme of finding the strength to be true to one’s own self. She has stated that she has admired how her character, the aspiring violinist Finley Sinclair, is so open and willing to discuss her problem.
- Rose has recalled that she had the most lovely time filming for Finding You having found Ireland to be magical, romantic, mystical, and adventurous and by far one of the most beautiful countries she had ever visited.
- She was already able to play the violin but had to really sharpen her skills to play like Finley Sinclair was required to in Finding You. Rose had only played a nursery rhyme or two before and in order to improve, had dedicated 3 whole months consisting of countless hours every other day, training with a violin teacher.
- Rose has affirmed that she has cherished storytelling in all of its forms and has enjoyed acting mainly because of growing up an avid reader as well as a writer. She has more than a dozen novels on her computer that she just never did anything with. Rose has found the idea of bringing one of the characters in a book to life to be extremely appealing. She has loved adding little gestures and traits that they have and truly building up a personality from the ground up.
- Rose has believed writing and acting to be very similar and intertwined, having found it difficult to choose between the two. However, she has thought that ultimately, she would prefer to stay in acting and continue writing as a hobby, being aware of how the fun is lost when a hobby is turned into a job.
Featured Image by Rose Reid / Instagram