|Elliot Page Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1987|
Elliot Page is a Canadian actor, producer, and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast as Juno MacGuff in Juno, a 2007 American coming-of-age comedy-drama film. This role got him nominated for the 2008 Academy Award for “Best Actress”. Moreover, some of his other on-screen roles include playing Vanya Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy, Shawna Hawkins in Tales of the City, Lilith Sandström in ReGenesis, Treena Lahey in Trailer Park Boys, Kitty Pryde in X-Men: The Last Stand, Sylvia Likens in An American Crime, Tracey Berkowitz in The Tracey Fragments, Hayley Stark in Hard Candy, Emily Anderson in Wilby Wonderful, Stella Blackstone in I Downloaded a Ghost, and Ariadne in Inception. Page came out as transgender on his social media accounts on December 1, 2020, and various celebrities, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ellen DeGeneres, James Gunn, and Kumail Nanjiani, expressed their support for the actor. Netflix also tweeted: “So proud of our superhero! We love you Elliot!”
Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page
Peeps, Small, The Tiny Canadian, Elliot Page
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Until grade 10, he went to Halifax Grammar School. Subsequently, he went to Queen Elizabeth High School. Finally, in 2005, he graduated from Shambhala School in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
For about two years, he went to Toronto to study Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy. He attended this academy with actor Mark Rendall.
Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Dennis Page (Graphic designer)
- Mother – Martha Philpotts (Teacher)
- Others – Rev. Gordon Wesley Philpotts (Maternal Grandfather), Gladys Jean MacKinnon (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with –
- Vie Entertainment
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Elliot Page has dated –
- Shailene Woodley – It is RUMORed that he had a fling with actress, film producer, and activist Shailene Woodley in the past.
- Ben Foster (2006-2007) – American actor Ben Foster and Elliot Page appeared in X-Men: The Last Stand together and were seen together off-screen as well for a couple of months from 2006 to 2007. It was a RUMOR as there was no confirmation from either of the parties.
- Sam Riley (2008) – In 2008, Elliot had a fling with the English actor, Sam Riley.
- Frankie Muniz (2008) – In 2008, Elliot had pre-Oscar breakfast with actor Frankie Muniz and thus sparked RUMORs of their dating together.
- Mark Rendall (2008-2009) – Actors Mark Rendall and Elliot Page dated each other from 2008 to 2009.
- Emile Hirsch (2010-2011) – From April 2010 to January 2011, actors Emile Hirsch and Elliot Page were RUMORed to be dating ON and OFF.
- Clea DuVall (2011) – The actors Clea DuVall and Elliot were romantically linked to each other in 2011. Clea is nearly 10 years senior to Elliot.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012-2013) – Elliot met The East co-star Alexander Skarsgård in June 2012 and soon started dating. They were an item for roughly a year and called it quits in April 2013.
- Samantha Thomas (2015-2017) – In September 2015, Elliot Page publicly stepped out with artist girlfriend Samantha Thomas. This was their red carpet appearance publicly. Then, they were seen smooching in the car when Samantha came to pick Elliot at LAX airport in April 2016. They seemed to have dated until January 2017 as neither of them publicly announced the breakup.
- Emma Portner (2017-2020) – In July 2017, Elliot started dating dancer Emma Portner after they recorded Britney Spears‘ Lucky together. They announced their marriage news on Instagram in January 2018. However, in the summer of 2020, they had separated. In January 2021, Elliot had filed for divorce in Manhattan Supreme Court.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent.
In February 2014, Page came out as gay. However, in December 2020, Ellen (later known as Elliot Page) came out as transgender.
- Short stature
- Deadpan sense of humor
- Sardonic drawling voice
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 36 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
In 2010, Elliot was the spokesperson for “Cisco Systems“ and had appeared in a series of advertisements.
Best Known For
Playing Juno MacGuff in comedy-drama film Juno (2007), Ariadne in science fiction heist thriller film Inception (2010), and as Kitty Pryde / Shadowcat in the superhero film X-Men film series
He appeared in the 2002 short film The Wet Season for his role as Jocelyn.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2000, Elliot appeared in CBC’s television series Pit Pony for his role as Maggie Maclean. Elliot appeared in a total of 29 episodes.
Elliot Page is regular in his exercises and is able to make him into the journals.
Elliot Page Favorite Things
- Color – Green
- Actresses – Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep
- Music / Band – Radiohead, Ron Sexsmith
- Movie – The 400 Blows (1959)
Source – Popsugar.com, Spin.com, IMDb
Elliot Page Facts
- While growing up, Elliot liked playing with action figures and climbing trees.
- Page, on February 14, 2014, appeared as gay in public at the Human Rights Campaign’s “Time to Thrive” conference.
- His middle name “Philpotts” comes from his maternal great-grandmother.
- Since childhood, Elliot always desired to be an actor and his professional career started at the age of 10.
- Elliot is good friends with Juno (2007) co-star Olivia Thirlby.
- He has portrayed the role (voice acting and motion capture) as Jodie Holmes in the 2013 video game “Beyond: Two Souls.”
- If given a chance, he would play Patti Smith in the rock biopic.
- Radiohead’s Amnesiac is the first album that he purchased with his own money.
- Elliot Page changed his name from Ellen Page in December 2020 after coming out as transgender. Earlier, Elliot had come out as gay in 2014.
- She is good friends with comedian Mae Martin. They also got matching coffee cup tattoos in August 2021. Elliot got the tattoo on his right arm and Mae got it on the side of their abdomen.
- In August 2021, Elliot was honored with the “Achievement Award” at the Outfest LGBTQ+ film festival.