|Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco is the younger child of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and his wife Princess Lalla Salma.
Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco
Rabat Royal Palace, Rabat, Morocco
Member of the Morrocan Royal Family
- Father – Mohammed VI of Morocco (King of Morocco)
- Mother – Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco (Princess Consort of Morocco)
- Siblings – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco (Older Brother)
- Others – Hassan II of Morocco (Paternal Grandfather) (King of Morocco from 1961 until his death in 1999), Lalla Latifa (Paternal Grandmother), Hadj Abdelhamid Bennani (Maternal Grandfather) (School Teacher), Naïma Bensouda (Maternal Grandmother), Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco (Paternal Aunt), Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco (Paternal Aunt), Princess Lalla Hasna of Morocco (Paternal Aunt), Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco (Paternal Uncle), Meryem (Maternal Aunt)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco Facts
- She is the 2nd child of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma.
- To honor her birth, the king granted a royal pardon to thousands of prison inmates.
Featured Image by Femmes du Marroc / chamspost.com / CC BY-SA 4.0