|Ritu Arya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ritu Arya is a British-Indian actress and musician who rose to prominence for her portrayal of Dr. Megan Sharma in Doctors (2013–2017). Thereafter, she went on to play various other notable roles such as Flash in Humans (2016-2018) and Lila Pitts in The Umbrella Academy.
She was born on either September 16, 17, or 18.
Ritu graduated from the University of Southampton with a degree in Astrophysics and also trained at the Oxford School of Drama.
- Mother – Sunita Arya
- Siblings – Romi Arya (Older Brother), Rahul Arya (Brother)
Ritu is represented by Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd. and Bespoke Voice Agency.
As a member of the band KIN, she is represented by Creative Sounds UK.
Ambient Indie Pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ritu has dated –
- David Castañeda (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Short shoulder length hair
- Thin lips
- Swarthy complexion
Ritu Arya Facts
- She was raised in London.
- Ritu can speak in Punjabi, Hindi, and English.
- In 2016, she was rewarded at the Socially Relevant Film Festival NY for “Best Actress in a Short Film” for her work in My Beautiful White Skin (2015).
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a Bureau Girl in The Tunnel in 2013. Later, in 2017, Ritu made her first theatrical film appearance as Rachida in Daphne.
- Despite having made notable appearances in various films and shows, Ritu got her big break after she portrayed the role of Lila Pitts in Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy in 2020. Nevertheless, she was cast alongside the likes of actress Ellen Page, Tom Hopper, David Castañeda, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Robert Sheehan, and Aidan Gallagher.
- When Ritu’s not busy filming, she is a drummer for the ambient indie-pop band KIN. Her contribution led to the release of KIN‘s debut track titled Sharing Light on April 1, 2020.
- She uploaded her first post to Instagram on October 21, 2014.
Featured Image By Ritu Arya / Instagram