|Esha Kansara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Esha Kansara is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Devki Shah in Mukti Bandhan in 2011. Other than that, Esha is also known for being cast in the lead role of Amrita Shakuja in Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana in 2021.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Esha studied at Hiramani School in Ahmedabad. Later, she enrolled at Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics.
- Father – Ramesh Kansara
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lower lip
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Esha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Vasu Healthcare
- Pee Safe
- Lavanya The Label
- Green Kettles
- Disha Vadgama
- L’Oréal Professionnel Paris
Esha Kansara Facts
- She was brought up in Ahmedabad.
- Esha was 18 years old she developed a passion for acting.
- She took classical dance lessons in Bharatnatyam for 7 years in the past.
- The lack of opportunities in Gollywood prompted her to relocate to Mumbai.
- She was declared 2nd runner-up at the 2009 Miss Gujarat beauty pageant.
- Prior to making her TV series debut, she had appeared as a contestant on the reality show Dance India Dance in 2010. She made it into the top 100 finalists list.
- Esha made her debut TV show appearance as Devki in Mukti Bandhan in 2011, alongside the likes of actor Siddharth Arora and Shivkumar Subramaniam.
- The Ahmedabad Times named her on their “Most Desirable Woman on TV” list in 2018.
Featured Image By Esha Kansara / Instagram