|Sabrina Carpenter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1999|
Sabrina Carpenter is an American singer, actress, voiceover artist, stage artist, and producer who has showcased her acting skills in projects such as The Short History of the Long Road, Sofia the First, Girl Meets World, The Goodwin Games, Milo Murphy’s Law, Orange Is the New Black, and Tall Girl. Apart from being an actress, she is also a well-recognized singer who has released albums, EPs, and tracks like Evolution, Eyes Wide Open, Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying, Thumbs, Why, On My Way (with Alan Walker and Farruko), The Middle of Starting Over, and We’ll Be the Stars.
Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter
Sab, Sabby, Bri
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
She attended The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (aka PA Cyber). She was also homeschooled.
Singer, Actress, Voiceover Artist, Stage Artist, Producer
- Father – David Carpenter
- Mother – Elizabeth Carpenter
- Siblings – Sarah Carpenter (Older Sister) (Actress, Singer, Social Media Personality), Shannon Carpenter (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Dancer, Choreographer)
- Others – Nancy Cartwright (Aunt) (Actress, Voice Actress), Cayla Carpenter (Older Half-Sister) (Social Media Star, Hairstylist, Makeup Artist), Frank Chance Cartwright (Maternal Grandfather), Miriam Elaine Wendel (Maternal Grandmother)
She is signed to the Perlman Management Group.
Pop, indie, folk-pop, teen pop, dance-pop, R&B, electropop
Vocals, piano, guitar
Hollywood Records, Island Records
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sabrina Carpenter has dated –
- Zachary Gordon (2013-2014) – The actors Zachary Gordon and Sabrina were RUMORed to be dating from June 26, 2013, to January 5, 2014.
- Bradley Steven Perry (2014-2015) – In August 2014, actors Bradley and Sabrina started dating together. They met at the Disney shows and have been longtime friends. After being an item for a year, the couple split on August 28, 2015.
- Uriah Shelton (2015) – Girl Meets World co-stars Uriah Shelton and Sabrina were rumored to be linked together in 2015. Their off-screen closeness and cozy behavior were the cause of these rumors.
- Amir Mitchell-Townes (2015) – From September 7, 2015, until September 15, 2015, actors Sabrina and Amir Mitchell-Townes were rumored to be an item.
- Corey Fogelmanis (2015) – In December 2015, Sabrina was RUMORed to be dating another actor Corey Fogelmanis.
- Griffin Gluck (2019-2020) – In September 2019, Sabrina started dating actor Griffin Gluck. But, it was not confirmed by either of them, hence it remained a rumor.
- Joshua Bassett (2020-2021) – She was rumored to be dating actor and singer Joshua Bassett from 2020 to 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, and Irish descent.
Her measurements could be 30-23-32 in or 76-58.5-81 cm.
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in a Miracle Whip commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Maya Hart in the coming of the age TV sitcom, a Disney Channel series Girl Meets World since 2014.
As a Singer
As a singer, Sabrina has released various singles and an extended play titled Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying on April 8, 2014, via Hollywood Records. It ranked at #37 in US Top Heatseekers.
Other than television films, her first film was the comedy film Noobz for her role as Brittney, which was released in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2011, Sabrina guest appeared in the police procedural drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for her role as Paula in an episode titled “Possessed” in episode 12 of season 12.
Sabrina has a lean figure and she may be taking care of her diet. Her fitness regime and diet plan is not known.
Sabrina Carpenter Favorite Things
- Food / Cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite Part of Recording a Song – Finishing it
- Animal – Dolphins. She also loves dogs and cats, but they aren’t favorite.
- Hobby – Drawing
- TV Show – Pretty Little Liars
- Song – Run Run Run (By Celeste Buckingham)
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Source – YouTube Video, IMDb
Sabrina Carpenter Facts
- She finished third in the singing competition held by Miley Cyrus by the name “The Next Miley Cyrus Project.”
- She first got to act in 2011 which was a guest role in “Law & Order: SVU.”
- She is good friends with Rowan Blanchard, Girl Meets World co-star.
- In 2013, she voiced the role of Princess Vivian in the computer-animated series Sofia the First in episodes 6 and 7 of season 1.
- On March 14, 2014, Carpenter released her debut single “Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying” on iTunes and Radio Disney.
- She has also contributed lead vocals to the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” from the 2013 animated film Frozen.
- Carpenter likes the singers Ashley Tisdale, Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and Lorde.
- On April 14, 2015, she released her debut studio album, Eyes Wide Open, through Hollywood Records. It was ranked at number #43 on the US Billboard 200 chart and at number #93 on the UK Download Albums (OCC) chart.
- Here in this YouTube video, Sabrina answers 5 questions asked by Bop and Tiger Beat.
- She is best friends with Joey King.
- In November 2020, she got her driver’s license.
- Sabrina was included in the 2021 Forbes 30 Under 30 list for the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
- Sabrina wore a Ralph & Russo dress during her appearance at 2020 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time.
- In January 2021, Sabrina released her new song Skin under Island Records. The song debuted at #48 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and had streamed more than 30 million times in the first week of its release.