|Alan Walker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1997|
Alan Walker, the music producer from Norway, is known for his single “Faded”. He has dual citizenship of English and Norway due to his parents. The DJ and singer has no musical background. He self-learned all the things related to music by watching YouTube videos.
Alan Olav Walker
DJ Walkzz, Walkzz
DJ, Record Producer
- Father – Philip Alan Walker
- Mother – Hilde Omdal Walker
- Siblings – Camilla Joy Walker (Older Sister), Andreas Walker (Younger Brother)
- Others – William R. “Bill” Walker (Paternal Grandfather), Daphne E. Webb (Paternal Grandmother), Olav Omdal (Maternal Grandfather), Ingebjørg Larsdatter Degnepoll (Maternal Grandmother)
Alan Walker is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Coda Music Agency
- Live Nation
Electro House, Progressive House, Deep House
Digital Audio Workstation, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar
- MER Musikk
- DM Music Group
- Sony Music Sweden
- RCA Records
6 ft 0¾ in or 185 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has English and Manx ancestry, while, on his mother’s side, he is of Norwegian descent.
- Blue eyes
- He often covers his face with a black cloth.
Best Known For
The popularity of his single Faded, which managed to achieve ‘Platinum’ certification in more than 10 countries. It was actually a remastered vocal version of his earlier single, Fade. The music video of the single managed to gain more than 1.5 billion views on YouTube.
As a Singer
Alan Walker released his first studio single, Fade in 2014.
First TV Show
In 2018, Alan Walker made his first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Alan Walker Favorite Things
- Inspirations – K-391, Ahrix, Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky
- Pop Band While Growing Up – Jonas Brothers
- Food In The US – Burgers
- Film Score Composers – Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky
- Track – “Time” by Hans Zimmer
- Dance Track – “Heading Up High” by Armin van Buuren
- Part About Playing At EDC Las Vegas 2017 – The response from the crowd.
- Songs To Play Live – Alone, The Spectre
Alan Walker Facts
- He started creating his music on his laptop with FL Studio called FruityLoops, which is a common program for beginners.
- He had created about 30 to 40 singles before his single Fade was picked up by Sony Music Sweden.
- When he was 2 years old, his family decided to move to Bergen, Norway.
- While growing up, he had a keen interest in computers, which later manifested into a fascination for graphic design and programming.
- He learned his trade by watching numerous YouTube tutorials on music production.
- He has revealed in his interviews that his single Fade was inspired by K-391 and Ahrix.
Featured Image by Alan Walker / Social Media