|Hiandra Martinez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hiandra Martinez is a Dominican model who is best known for walking the ramp for several highly regarded designers like Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, and Saint Laurent. She has also walked the ramp for several high-end brands such as Versace, Chanel, Hugo, and Moschino. Hiandra is also noted for starring in several ad campaigns such as Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford Eyewear, and Coach.
Hiandra was born in 2001.
According to a website, a screen was taken in 2018. Hence, her age has been determined via those terms.
Azua, Dominican Republic
Hiandra is represented by –
- Ossygeno Model Management – Dominican Republic (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hiandra has been in a relationship with someone dating way back to 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Hiandra has endorsed several brands such as –
Best Known For
- Modeling for several designers such as Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander Wang, and Michael Kors
- Walking the ramp for many brands like Chanel, Puma, Hugo, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, and Valentino
- Making it to the finals of the Elite Model Look Dominican Republic in 2012
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Pop, and Antidote
First Fashion Show
She debuted at the Spring / Summer 17 Show. She walked as an exclusive model for Saint Laurent.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a model on Fashion Police in 2017.
Hiandra Martinez Facts
- In 2012, she competed at the Elite Model Look for the Dominican Republic and went all the way through to the finals.
- Hiandra has worked with some of the best photographers such as Daniel Jackson, Mario Sorrenti, Vinoodh Matadin, and Patrick Demarchelier.
- In 2018, she became the first model from the Dominican Republic to have appeared in campaigns for high-end brands like Tom Ford, Versace, and Fendi.
- In the past, she served as the brand ambassador for Zara.
- Until 2018, only 5 Dominican Republic models were ever selected by Ossygeno Model Management namely Rose Cordero, Lineisy Montero, Ysaunny Brito, Arlenis Sosa, and making it into the list was Hiandra Martinez.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Hiandra Martinez / Instagram