|Lineisy Montero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1996|
Lineisy Montero is a Dominican model distinguished for having walked the international runways for several top brands like Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Michael Kors. She has earned quite the name for having a natural afro hairstyle and making her debut as an exclusive model for Prada. Lineisy has graced the covers of several magazines such as the Vogue, Elle, i-D, and Dazed. Her virtuous modeling career has earned her more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Lineisy Montero Feliz
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Details about Lineisy’s educational qualifications are not known publicly.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Wander Feliz (Brother), Jocy Feliz (Sister)
- Others – Doña (Grandmother)
Lineisy is represented by –
- Ossygeno Models Management (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lineisy prefers not to talk about her personal life on social media and interviews, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She has African and Dominican ancestry.
- Afro hairstyle
- Lean figure
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Lineisy has done endorsement work for many popular brands such as Christian Dior, Akris, Prada, Target, Calvin Klein, Diane Von Furstenberg, Net-a-Porter, Whistles, Giorgio Armani, Elie Saab, Saks Fifth Avenue, Alberta Ferretti, Gap, H&M, Givenchy, Chanel, Zara, Bergdorf Goodman, SEPHORA, Douglas Cosmetics, J Crew, and Louis Vuitton.
Best Known For
- Dominating all the other models in the Summer/Spring 2016 Fashion Week during which she walked the runway for more than 68 different shows for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli, and Valentino
- Walking the ramp for several designers such as Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Roberto Cavalli, Versace and Céline
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Telegraph, i-D, and Harper’s Bazaar
First Fashion Show
Lineisy walked the ramp at the Autumn/Winter 2015 fashion show as an exclusive model for Prada.
First TV Show
Lineisy made her debut TV show appearance as a model on the TV series Fashion Police in 2017.
Lineisy Montero Favorite Things
- Subjects – History and Mathematics
- Modeling Experience – Making her way to Paris and Milan
Source – Elle, Solarey.net
Lineisy Montero Facts
- Her upbringing was done by her mother and grandmother along with her 2 other siblings.
- Her Afro hairstyle is completely natural.
- Lineisy considers models Rose Cordero and Binx Walton as her inspiration.
- She was discovered whilst she was on a roller coaster ride in an amusement park in Santo Domingo.
- Her name Lineisy is pronounced as “Lin-a-see”.
- Lineisy had to wait almost 4 years before getting her mother’s permission to sign with an international modeling agency.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been following a career in one of the subjects of STEM or she would have been an interior designer.
- Since a very early age, Lineisy had always admired the designs of Oscar de la Renta.
- If Lineisy were to make a movie based on her life, she would cast Lupita Nyong’o to play her role with her companion being Daniel Radcliffe in a romantic setting.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lineisy Montero / Instagram