|Justin Prentice Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1989|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Justin Prentice is an American actor, voice actor, and producer who is known for having been cast in roles such as Cash Gallagher in the ABC sitcom Malibu Country, Bryce Walker in the Netflix teen drama series 13 Reasons Why, Bryce in the television sitcom Those Who Can’t, and Tyler in the supernatural adventure series Preacher. In addition to that, Justin Prentice has also been a part of many other shows and movies which include the likes of Brownstone, Terri, Crossing Fences, Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Middle, Melissa & Joey, Glee, Victorious, Suburgatory, iCarly, Marvin Marvin, The Legend of Korra, Castle, NCIS: New Orleans, The Mindy Project, CSI: Cyber, Awkward, iZombie, and S*x, Death and Bowling.
Justin Wright Prentice
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
As he had started pursuing an acting career at a fairly young age, he had to bin traditional high school education for homeschooling.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
Justin Prentice has been represented by –
- Matt Sherman Management
- Don Buchwald & Associates, Inc., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Prentice has dated
- Annika Pampel – Justin is in a relationship with the German model and actress, Annika Pampel. Their social media activity since the start of 2017 had set tongues wagging amongst his fans and in April 2017 interview with E Online, he publicly acknowledged their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Justin Prentice is of English descent.
- Blue Eyes
- Chubby face
Best Known For
- Being cast as Bryce Walker in the teen drama TV series, 13 Reasons Why
- Having played Cash Gallagher in the ABC sitcom, Malibu Country
In 2011, Justin made his first feature film appearance in the comedy-drama flick, Terri as Dirty Jack.
First TV Show
Justin first appeared in a January 2010 episode of the crime drama series, Criminal Minds as Ryan Krouse.
Justin doesn’t have a specific gym workout routine. Instead, he relies on his active lifestyle to remain fit. He particularly loves sports and indulges in a game of golf, basketball, and football to get an active and fun outdoor workout.
Justin Prentice Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Tennessee Titans
- Food – Sushi
- Movies – One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), The General (1998), Deliverance (1972), Training Day (2001), Good Will Hunting (1997)
- Southern Comfort Food – Biscuits and gravy, and grits
- Sports to Watch – American Football
- Number – 3
- College Sports Team – Tennessee Volunteers
- Celebrity Crush – Dylan Minnette
Source – SweetyHigh.com, Huffington Post, E Online
Justin Prentice Facts
- He fell in love with acting due to musical theater. He also credits the improv classes he took in school for setting him on the path to pursue an acting career.
- While growing up, his family used to live in a cabin and he enjoyed a host of outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing as a child and teenager.
- While growing up, he was a victim of bullying. In his interviews, he has revealed how he was bullied by older and stronger twins while on a school basketball team.
- To prepare for the role of Bryce Walker, who is a monster lurking behind a good kid façade, he took the assistance of a psychiatrist so that he could understand what was going on in his character’s mind and predict his behavior.
- He provided vocals to the character of Jaya in the anime-influenced animated television series The Legend of Korra in 2013.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he appeared as Brody Johnson in the supernatural procedural crime drama television series iZombie.
- He played the recurring role of Patrick in the teen comedy-drama television series Awkward in 2016.
- From 2017 to 2020, he brought to life the character of Bryce Walker (a student from a rich family and the captain of the football team and pitcher on the baseball team at Liberty High who was friends with Justin, Zach, and Monty and is a notorious serial rapist who is known to rape unconscious girls) in the teen drama television series 13 Reasons Why. His co-stars for the project included Dylan Minnette, Katherine Langford, Christian Navarro, Alisha Boe, Brandon Flynn, Miles Heizer, Ross Butler, Devin Druid, and others.
- He got in touch with a sexual assault expert to prepare for his scenes in 13 Reasons Why, which involved his character raping Hannah Baker and Jessica Davis.
- While growing up, he used to love collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokémon. He still plays both games occasionally.
- If he hadn’t become an actor, he would have loved to become a lawyer or a doctor. He would also have preferred to do something in the science field.
- In his free time, he likes to play musical instruments. At his house, he has guitars, keyboards, a banjo, and a violin.