|Brian d’Arcy James Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1968|
Brian d’Arcy James is an American actor and musician who is best remembered for his work in the Oscar-winning film, Spotlight (2015) and the Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why (2017-2018). He has more than 100k followers on Instagram and Twitter each.
Brian d’Arcy James
Saginaw, Michigan, United States
- Father – Thomas James (Lawyer)
- Mother – Mary Kelly
- Siblings – Andrew James (Younger Brother) (Portfolio Manager), Kate James (Younger Sister) (Actress, Writer), Anne Noonan (Older Sister) (Actress, Teacher)
- Others – Brian Kelly (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Producer)
Brian has been represented by Thruline Entertainment in California.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Jennifer Prescott (1998-Present) – Brian is happily married to Jennifer Prescott since 2000. Together, they are proud parents to daughter Grace James.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, English, and Welsh ancestry.
However, his hair looks salt-and-pepper due to his advancing age.
- Bushy eyebrows
- Wavy hair
Brian d’Arcy James Favorite Things
- Movies – Blade Runner (1982), All The President’s Men (1976)
- Performance Of Himself – James Dodd in the Broadway play, Time Stands Still (2010-2011)
- Film Of Aaron Sorkin – A Few Good Men (1992)
Source – Parade, BroadwayWorld.com, Northwestern.edu, FlickeringMyth.com
Brian d’Arcy James Facts
- His maternal grandfather Harry Kelly was the Governor of Michigan from 1943 until 1947.
- Brian has performed in front of former president Bill Clinton and first lady Hillary Clinton at the Kennedy Center Honors in 1998. Additionally, he had the honor of meeting Barack Obama and Michelle Obama at the White House.
- He has worked predominantly in theater and has acted in plays like Hamilton, Macbeth, The Ferryman, Shrek the Musical, and many more.
Featured Image by GabboT / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0