|Robin Dearden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1953|
Robin Dearden is an American actress who is renowned for playing the role of Lexi Ziller / Mandy, the Flight Attendant on the crime action-adventure series Magnum, P.I. (1981–1982), Emotional Woman on the crime-drama thriller TV series Breaking Bad (2010), and Diana Flare on the comedy film Chicanery (2017). She has appeared in the TV series like David Cassidy – Man Undercover (1978) as Carol Sommers, Family (1979) as Peggy, B.J. and the Bear (1979) as Sue Anne Lumm, The Incredible Hulk (1979-1981) as Rachel / Joleen Collins, and Happy Days (1981) as Mona Hildebrand. Dearden is also known for her performance in the TV movies like Trouble in High Timber Country (1980) as Joanna Yeager, Fugitive Family (1980) as Nancy Roberts, and The Asphalt Cowboy (1980) as Rosie Caulpepper.
Robin Gale Dearden
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Others – Joe Cranston (Mother-in-law), Kyle Edward Cranston (Sister-in-law)
Robin Dearden is represented by Commercial Talent Inc.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin Dearden has dated –
- Bryan Cranston (1984-Present) – Robin Dearden and actor Bryan Cranston met in 1984, during the production of an episode of the TV series, Airwolf and started dating. The couple tied the knot in July 1989. Their marriage produced a daughter named Taylor Dearden Cranston (b. February 12, 1993).
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp Jawline
- Thin Eyebrows
Best Known For
- Playing Lexi Ziller / Mandy, the Flight Attendant on the crime action-adventure series Magnum, P.I. (1981–1982)
- Enacting Emotional Woman in 2010, on the crime-drama series Breaking Bad
- Playing Diana Flare in the comedy film Chicanery (2017)
Robin Dearden made her theatrical film debut as Nancy McNaughton in the 1985 comedy film Stitches.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on The Krofft Supershow as Kristy in (‘Magic Mongo’) in 1977.
Robin Dearden Facts
- She was brought up in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Robin’s critically acclaimed role was in the movies, Last Chance (1999), and Wooly Boys (2001).
- She feels giddy whenever she encounters fireflies.
- Dearden had a guest appearance in 2010 on the TV series Breaking Bad, alongside her husband, actor Bryan Cranston and daughter Taylor.
- During the production of a scene of the TV series Airwolf (1984), Bryan Cranston pointed a gun at Robin, and the scene played a significant role in creating their real-life love story.
- She has appeared in other works like Murder, She Wrote (1987-1991) and T.J. Hooker (1982-1986).
- Robin Dearden doesn’t have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by News Stars / YouTube